Tony Dungy doesn't want Rex Ryan to say Naughty Words

Just like his comments about Rex Ryan.

Well I hope you didn't mean that this this way, but just in case you did...if there is anything Rex Ryan is, he is not a phony. Ryan is what he is, and he could not possibly care less whether you like him or not, or agree with him or not. He's going to do things his way. Period.

In fact, that's one thing he has to deal with...Rex wears his heart on his sleeve and tells you like it is. Didn't help with the Revis negotiations for one example, but Rex Ryan is anything but a phony. ;)

Sandra

Well I hope you didn't mean that this this way, but just in case you did...if there is anything Rex Ryan is, he is not a phony. Ryan is what he is, and he could not possibly care less whether you like him or not, or agree with him or not. He's going to do things his way. Period.

In fact, that's one thing he has to deal with...Rex wears his heart on his sleeve and tells you like it is. Didn't help with the Revis negotiations for one example, but Rex Ryan is anything but a phony. ;)

Sandra

He is ONLY phony to you because he is talking about YOUR coach. He was talking about anyone else, you would side with him.

Dungy has never been phony. He has proved over and over again that he a man of high integrity....and has shown that. The Ryan family have proved from Daddy to sons, a bunch of loud mouth douche bags. I had one of those Ryans on my team for many years.

...and YES, that is my opinion.:rolleyes:

He is ONLY phony to you because he is talking about YOUR coach. He was talking about anyone else, you would side with him.

Yeah uh...don't tell me what I would say, OK? Jeez. :rolleyes:

If Tony Dungy were talking about anyone else I would side with him? That's just ignorant.

Dungy has never been phony. He has proved over and over again that he a man of high integrity....and has shown that. The Ryan family have proved from Daddy to sons, a bunch of loud mouth douche bags. I had one of those Ryans on my team for many years.

Yeah, high integrity. :rolleyes:

Tony Dungy is a phony and has been one long before he said anything about Rex Ryan. But I get it now, you hate Rex Ryan. And their whole family apparently.

Douche bags? That's your adjective of choice? Seriously?

Sandra

Yeah uh...don't tell me what I would say, OK? Jeez. :rolleyes:

If Tony Dungy were talking about anyone else I would side with him? That's just ignorant.

Yeah, high integrity. :rolleyes:

Tony Dungy is a phony and has been one long before he said anything about Rex Ryan. But I get it now, you hate Rex Ryan. And their whole family apparently.

Douche bags? That's your adjective of choice? Seriously?

Sandra

You have something to prove that Dungy has been a phony? I have no issues admitting I dislike the entire clan. MY statements are my opinion.....I am under the assumption yours are too.

It's just another instance of Dungy passing judgement on something from high above his pedestal. He wants to tell everybody how to live their lives, not just in football. Dungy trying to censor Rex Ryan is just another example of him preaching intolerance and inequality. I didn't like Dungy's spiel long before Rex Ryan was ever associated with the Jets.

If you want to deify Dungy you go right ahead. I don't have to buy it.

Sandra

It's just another instance of Dungy passing judgement on something from high above his pedestal. He wants to tell everybody how to live their lives, not just in football. Dungy trying to censor Rex Ryan is just another example of him preaching intolerance and inequality. I didn't like Dungy's spiel long before Rex Ryan was ever associated with the Jets.

If you want to deify Dungy you go right ahead. I don't have to buy it.

Sandra

So you have no proof of him being a phony and you just don't like him? You CAN say that. No one will hold that against you.:rolleyes:

So you have no proof of him being a phony and you just don't like him? You CAN say that. No one will hold that against you.

That's not what I said. I don't owe you any proof. Lots of people know Dungy is a phony.

I love how Dungy says he would not hire Rex Ryan. Hey Tony, guess what? Last I checked Rex Ryan wasn't applying for any job with you anyway. :rolleyes:

Sandra

That's not what I said. I don't owe you any proof. Lots of people know Dungy is a phony.

I love how Dungy says he would not hire Rex Ryan. Hey Tony, guess what? Last I checked Rex Ryan wasn't applying for any job with you anyway. :rolleyes:

Sandra

YOU SAID he was a phony! So, IF this is not your opinion and some kind of fact....prove it. Other than that, your opinion is he is a phony....and again, there is NOTHING wrong with having that opinion and not liking some due to what YOU think. And WHO are these "lots of people"? Again, you are trying to present something as fact when it is nothing but an opinion.

It's well known that the coaches who worked under Dungy had as foul a mouth as anyone in the NFL. And why not? It's the NFL! If he really did object to it, he put up with it because the team was successful.

But when Dungy had a chance to practice what he preaches, he didn't. THAT makes him a hypocrite. And like all hypocrites he wants to tell others how to live their lives while he is unwilling or unable to live by what he preaches. :rolleyes:

And now it's important to censor Rex Ryan, or any NFL coach for that matter. Spare me.

Sandra

My two cents.

I have zero problem with Dungy calling Ryan out. More or less he was asked his opinion.

I have zero problem with Dungy saying he wouldn't hire Ryan. Again he's entitled to his opinion.

I also think Dungy is sincere in his beliefs and practices them best he can. My opinion.

All that said I do have a problem with Dungy wanting to get Goodell involved. That's a step too far IMO.

Also

in fairness to Ryan, I have zero problem with him using profane Language if that's how he chooses to conduct himself.

Not surprising to see this shlock on Hard Knocks. Speaking of a step too far, Just more garbage so called reality TV. That genere of TV can't go away quick enough, we as a viewing public are all dumber for it's existence.

Last edited:
It's well known that the coaches who worked under Dungy had as foul a mouth as anyone in the NFL. And why not? It's the NFL! If he really did object to it, he put up with it because the team was successful.

But when Dungy had a chance to practice what he preaches, he didn't. THAT makes him a hypocrite. And like all hypocrites he wants to tell others how to live their lives while he is unwilling or unable to live by what he preaches. :rolleyes:

And now it's important to censor Rex Ryan, or any NFL coach for that matter. Spare me.

Sandra

You know FOR A FACT that they did and did in front of him....? See you are speculating...unless you have proof, it is nothing but speculation on your part.

Again, nothing wrong admitting you dislike someone. But I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do get through....;)

You know FOR A FACT that they did and did in front of him....? See you are speculating...unless you have proof, it is nothing but speculation on your part.

Again, nothing wrong admitting you dislike someone. But I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do get through....;)

Not letting you drag me into this whole 'proof thing'. It's well known. If you choose to ignore it you go right ahead. Whatever works for you.

Sandra

My two cents.

I have zero problem with Dungy calling Ryan out. More or less he was asked his opinion.

I have zero problem with Dungy saying he wouldn't hire Ryan. Again he's entitled to his opinion.

I also think Dungy is sincere in his beliefs and practices them best he can. My opinion.

All that said I do have a problem with Duny wanting to get Goodell involved. That's a step too far IMO.

Also

in fairness to Ryan I have zero problem with him using profane Language if that's how he chooses to conduct himself.

Not surprising to see this shlock on Hard Knox. Speaking of a step too far, Just more garbage so called reality TV. That genere of TV can't go away quick enough, we as a viewing public are all dumber for it's existence.

And I have agreed with both sides because that is THAT specific coaches' style. But to question someone's integrity and insinuate it as some hard fact, is ridiculous! ESPECIALLY when he has a history of being a man of integrity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts