Tony Dungy doesn't want Rex Ryan to say Naughty Words

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Then why do you keep responding?????

LOL good point. I need to let the merry go round spin without me...even though someone keeps trying to drag me back on.
wink.gif

Sandra

Last edited:
LOL good point. I need to let the merry go round spin without me...even though someone keeps trying to drag me back on.
wink.gif

Sandra

I think you both need to just put each other on ignore and WE would all be happier. :D

I think you both need to just put each other on ignore and WE would all be happier. :D

I still think my idea of having a 'War Zone' thread could have worked. Me and the limbo dancer could have our sports bickering remanded to that thread, leaving other threads for actual 'sports' discussions. ;)

Sandra

I still think my idea of having a 'War Zone' thread could have worked. Me and the limbo dancer could have our sports bickering remanded to that thread, leaving other threads for actual 'sports' discussions. ;)

Sandra

Yeah! And me and the Yinzer could duke it out there too!

It has NOTHING to do with cursing and everything to do with his approach. Dungy is, for lack of a better phrase, the quiet/silent leader. He does not need to swear, scream, grab your face mask and threaten to eat your young to make his point. He has proven that it is not needed to win. But I am not gonna say that you can't win with Ryan's approach. Like I said, there is no "wrong way".

Having Peyton Manning didn't hurt his approach either.

This whole thing was like Bill Cosby calling Richard Pryor, and telling him he didn't have to work "blue". Pryors response was priceless!:D

Dungy should just man up and say that then. Rex Ryan does not care who likes him and who doesn't. All he cares about is his team. I'm not yet convinced he's a great coach, but I am convinced players LOVE playing for him, and that's all he cares about.

And I'm not afraid to admit I dislike Dungy for all his preaching about Rex Ryan (or any one coach) when he has buddies in the league who are foul-mouthed coaches as well, and he doesn't say a word about them.

THAT makes Dungy a phony and a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Sandra

I wonder if Dungy's assistant coaches refrained from cussing. I can hear them now- "Fudge!, what the H-E-Double hockey sticks are you doing?":D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts