tony stewart hits driver

IF that was the case you wouldn't have kids racing, you'd have veterans raciing.
you do.. people up to 60..its kinda like a family tradition..they do take it seriously..but nobody is trying to get into nascar..although many dream about it

you do.. people up to 60..its kinda like a family tradition..they do take it seriously..but nobody is trying to get into nascar..although many dream about it
You have former Nascar drivers in , they are the older ones and you have the young guys that dream of one day getting the opportunity.

Tony Stewart has races scheduled each year that he has a bunch of his NASCAR buddies come down and race for charity, it's always a great time, I think it's in Eldora, but it might change from time to time.

Did you guys see the other day when Wards Dad went public ?

He said there was No Reason for the Deadly Crash.

Sorry to sound bad, but Mr Ward,, the CRASH did not kill your son, the crash was nothing more than any other crash.
YOUR SON CHOSE to get out in the middle of traffic on a dimly lit track wearing black chasing after another driver.

You asked why Mr. Stewart was unable to go around your son like others did ....
Well the guy directly ahead of Stewart BARELY missed him when he had to swerve out of the way, Stewart was only 10-15 feet behind him moving at about 40 mhp.
Also, the only way to steer these cars is to give it gas, turning the wheel without gas does nothing.

Mr. Ward, your Son died because he was STUPID, it was the worst case of road rage there is.

As for him complaining about Stewarts previous actions with agression, Stewarts actions have been relatively calm in the last 2-3 years, he has matured greatly since his first few years in Cup cars.

Why the track doesn't have better lighting, I don't know.

I feel bad for him also regardless of my opinion on what happened.

There are some pretty horrible things being said on his Facebook page. That is 1 of the reasons I don't like FB, no moderation what so ever & anything goes.

There are some pretty horrible things being said on his Facebook page. That is 1 of the reasons I don't like FB, no moderation what so ever & anything goes.

Facebook needs to go away in my opinion, nothing good about it. My opinion for a lot of social sites

I would honestly be surprised if he races again. He is being branded for this when he shouldn't be. I honestly feel bad for him.
Yes, him and everyone affected, we've lost two drivers. One of the ESPN guys just mentioned, and I agree, he won't be able to race until all the legal stuff is completed. Obviously will be a media circus whenever his next public appearance is, anything he says is evidence for the civil suit that's sure to be coming. I have to mention, please folks, lets remember the young man lost his life. Go easy on his family, they do deserve some answers, whatever they may be. Also looking with a wider scope, I applaud NASCAR for today's rule ammendment... funny how we all as a racing community don't fix dangerous stuff until after someone is killed. I'll admit I love a good rivalry, seeing a driver pissed throwing stuff was exciting... before anyone got hurt... there have been close calls before though.. Kurt Busch @ Indy vs Spencer... but just like no pit road speed limit and racing back to line under caution, hopefully they've fixed this going forward. EVERY race track needs to adopt this new rule. Maybe we can cheer for more wwf stuff in the pits, after the race, when everyone is safe, and the worst that happens is a scrape, and they have a beer or 2 together the next weekend. That's racing, not this stuff of the last week...

Reactions: Hart5150
Rumor has it that Tony will announce his RETIREMENT really soon and sell his share of Stewart Haas Racing.

Heres hoping he reconsiders over the winter and comes back for the start of the next season in Daytona.

I love non moderated forums because it is the epitome of the freedom of speech.

I love non moderated forums because it is the epitome of the freedom of speech.

I have no problem with unmoderated forums, either. Unfortunately that's where so many trolls live. They ruin it for the grown ups there.

Him retiring would be really dramatic to me. He might not race the rest of the year though.

I've felt this way since it started ...
And Twitter is almost worse.

Twitter is great! I use it for the majority of my news. I follow a bunch of sports writers, news outlets, athletes and sports teams. You can get the latest news much faster following Twitter than you can by watching the news. The best thing is that it's mostly just the news I want to here about, like the Iowa Hawkeyes and Chicago Bears.

I'm not a huge fan of Facebook but it does work well for advertising a local business and it's a great way for me to keep in touch with extended family. Other than that the rest of the crap on Facebook drives me nuts.

Reactions: Rey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)