Touch

You can stream them from NF or Amazon Prime for free if you have them. It was on one of the crime channels for a while. Not showing now.

S~

22 March 2012: 1 Plus 1 Equals 3 (9:00 PM ET)

"A widower and his son try to understand how a robbery at a pawn shop triggers a sequence of events that impacts people all over the world."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Touch" Safety in Numbers (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Okay, I loved the Pilot episode...so get ready for the World Premiere episode. :)

Note: I'm receiving conflicting information (guide data) on the name of this episode - it may be titled Safety in Numbers.

Both the Official Fox site and Zap2it list the title of the episode as "1+1=3"

Full episode:

Martin Bohm (Kiefer Sutherland), a widower and single father trying to connect with his mute 11-year-old son Jake (David Mazouz), is led to a pawn shop where a robbery triggers a sequence of unpredictable events that connect a distraught flight attendant in New York, a son visiting from India on a mission to spread his father’s ashes, a middle school magician in Moscow, a cancer patient in New York and a mobster in the Bronx. It’s up to Jake and Martin to link the thread between them all.

S~

Wasn't when I posted it. Fox must have changed permissions. That was just the premiere promo. It's also available at Fox.

S~

They did well in the ratings last night and I saw a billboard for the show just this morning. :)

9 p.m.

FOX: "Touch" (11.7 million, 6.9/11) CBS: 2012 NCAA Basketball Tournament (6.95 million, 4.5/7 ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" rerun (4.7 million, 3.3/5) NBC: "30 Rock" (3.4 million, 2.1/3)/"Up All Night" (3.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I hear that CW is going to pick-up A Gifted Man should CBS cancel it in May. Of course, I also hear they plan to change the name of the show to John C. Holmes - A Gifted Man. :eek: :D
Since CW is owned by CBS, it wouldn't be a horrible move.

S~

I'm seeing lots of advertising for this show by FOX (television and radio commericals, ads plastered throughout the city, etc.) so I'm hoping the ratings are solid.

"Touch" was down due to new episodes of POI (Mentalist airs here at the same time as Touch). It is already being considered for renewal, though.

CBS Person Of Interest 3.3 9 14.414
FOX Touch 2.8 7 9.129
ABC Grey's Anatomy -R 1.2 3 4.210
NBC The Office -R 1.2 3 2.596
CW The Secret Circle 0.6 2 1.341

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)