Touch

17 May 2012: Tessellations (9:00 PM ET)

"Martin involves himself with a heist crew in an effort to win back a dock worker's job; an Israeli boy and a Palestinian boy fight for their relationship; Clea finds documents about Jake; Martin and his wife's sister make a decision."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Touch" Tessellations (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Okay, this is the first time I've seen the word Tessellations:

Tessellation - is the process of creating a two-dimensional plane using the repetition of a geometric shape with no overlaps and no gaps. Generalizations to higher dimensions are also possible.

Glad to hear this show was renewed for another season. Touch has enough in the tank to hold it's current audience, plus I feel they'll come back with an even better show after they work out a few "rough edges" over the summer. The one thing I cannot stand about this show is how Martin is always chasing after his son like he is a toddler. "Jake, don't touch that...don't touch that Jake!...Jake, stay out of the road...Jake!...Jake?, where are you Jake?...Jake?...Jake!...give me my phone, Jake...Jake!" Seriously, at this point Martin should accept that Jake knows what he is doing and not to hover-over him as though he was a fat kid in a candy store. And Jake should communicate his intentions to Martin by making his movements more obvious and not just heading-out whenever and wherever he pleases.

Anyway, I do enjoy this show...just need to work out a few kinks. :)

That's why I hit the exit after five.

+1 felles like groundhogs day :D :)

Yes, but the show has a good foundation and can be repaired with some creative writing over the summer. That's why I'm stumped as to why they yanked Danny Glover off of the show. Elsewhere, the ratings are not where they need to be; they keep falling, and this episode was the season finale.

9 p.m.

CBS: "Person of Interest" season finale (13.35 million, 8.2/13)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" season finale (11.15 million, 7.5/12)
FOX: "Touch" (6.3 million, 4.0/6)
NBC: "Community" season finale (2.55 million, 1.5/2)

2 Hour Season Finale

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Gyre: Parts 1 and 2": Martin and Abigail (Catherine Dent) join forces as Aster Corp.'s interest in Jake increases; connections are revealed between events that seem unrelated.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts