Touch

26 April 2012: Noosphere Rising (9:00 PM ET)

"Martin searches for Teller's workshop and ends up helping another professor win at poker; a man creates a viral video to track someone down; a man learns a lesson from a horse while visiting his late father's ranch."

Don't forget to rate this episode oaver at IMDb.com: "Touch" Noosphere Rising (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Okay, I liked having Danny Glover on this show...is his character now dead? Also, I am not too keen on watching some guy talking a horse - it's too much like Mr. Ed.

"Martin searches for Teller's workshop and ends up helping another professor win at poker; a man creates a viral video to track someone down; a man learns a lesson from a horse while visiting his late father's ranch."

Don't forget to rate this episode oaver at IMDb.com: "Touch" Noosphere Rising (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Okay, I liked having Danny Glover on this show...is his character now dead? Also, I am not too keen on watching some guy talking a horse - it's too much like Mr. Ed.

I am not yet convinced he is dead. Oh, he looked dead - but stranger things have been known to happen. And Glover is just too big of a name, and such a great presence - to get rid of. BUT, what do I know? :D

Learning a lesson from a horse does not necessarily imply talking to Mr. Ed. At least not to me from the read of that description.

I am not yet convinced he is dead. Oh, he looked dead - but stranger things have been known to happen. And Glover is just too big of a name, and such a great presence - to get rid of. BUT, what do I know? :D

Learning a lesson from a horse does not necessarily imply talking to Mr. Ed. At least not to me from the read of that description.

My comment about Mr. Ed was made tongue-in-cheek or, this case, hoof-in-mouth. :D I was thinking the same thing about Danny Glover...they can't possibly kill off his character. Of course, he looked as dead and dead can be in that final segment. I'll betch he's just mezmorized by the pattern of numbers. We'll find out next week. :)

Oh, before I forget...there is no way that guy, Will Davies, on last week's show walked away (literally) from that plane crash (well-kempt and coiffed no less). Most people would claim whiplash and contact a lawyer. That was the one part of the show that I found to be completely unbelievable.

My comment about Mr. Ed was made tongue-in-cheek or, this case, hoof-in-mouth. :D I was thinking the same thing about Danny Glover...they can't possibly kill off his character. Of course, he looked as dead and dead can be in that final segment. I'll betch he's just mezmorized by the pattern of numbers. We'll find out next week. :)

Oh, before I forget...there is no way that guy, Will Davies, on last week's show walked away (literally) from that plane crash (well-kempt and coiffed no less). Most people would claim whiplash and contact a lawyer. That was the one part of the show that I found to be completely unbelievable.

Well, he walked away, seriously wounded, in shock; and in the process of dying. I didn't find it as fantastic as some possibilities. And it seemed par for the show.

I sure hope we are right about Danny Glover. My gut says we are. :)

My guess is that he had another episode from the numbers. They said last time they told him he had a brain aneurysm or something.

10 May 2012: Music of the Spheres (9:00 PM ET)

"Martin esposes a corrupt parole officer; a Brazilian street musician wins a beautiful woman's heart with his guitar; Jake bonds with another mute; Clea and Martin get information about one of Teller's patients."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Touch" Music of the Spheres (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

I gave up after 5 episodes. Too much "sameness" among them. Wanted to like it, but alas.

I kind of have to agree. Where are they taking this? Okay, we have "room 6". We have the social services and sister in law is trying to take away the son. Otherwise, there is not much there short of the story. The "cool" factor of how all the numbers or shapes connect all sorts of people all of the world is kind of getting thin. They need to develop the base plot some more to keep me hooked.

A good two or maybe three episodes behind, but have every intention to keep watching. Just been on a tv-lite diet as of late, and will catch up this summer. Good show!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)