Touch

I did not think it was suppose to start until March. Missed it.

Maybe on an alternate night. The next regularly scheduled epsidoe is new I believe. At least that's the way it looked from teh sneak preview. I did enjoy it.

S~

You missed my point. Next week's episode is the reairing of the pilot (first episode). The new episodes start on the 22nd.

S~

I watched the pilot ... I enjoyed it ... loved how the wound all the events together ... quite clever.

Its a keeper ... can't wait for it to spool up the new episodes.

I was hoping to catch this show but have been too busy later. Anyway, I have a season pass set for this show to include the pilot this Thursday. :)

Plus, I get the feeling that I'll be deleting a lot of Season Pass timers due to upcoming cancellations.

While I'm thinking about Kiefer Sutherland, why isn't the show 24 in syndication? I didn't start watching the show until halfway through it's final season, and I would love to start watching the old shows on one of the Cable Networks. Seriously, I cannot help but run into a dozen CBS syndicated shows (CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Two and a Half Men, Ghost Whisperer, etc.), but I'm disappointed that I can't find 24 in syndication after airing almost 200 episodes. And no, I am not interested in renting/buying the season DVDs.

Anyway, I am glad to see Kiefer Sutherland staring in Touch. I hope it does well in the ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)