Touch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I did not think it was suppose to start until March. Missed it.

Maybe on an alternate night. The next regularly scheduled epsidoe is new I believe. At least that's the way it looked from teh sneak preview. I did enjoy it.

S~

You missed my point. Next week's episode is the reairing of the pilot (first episode). The new episodes start on the 22nd.

S~

I watched the pilot ... I enjoyed it ... loved how the wound all the events together ... quite clever.

Its a keeper ... can't wait for it to spool up the new episodes.

I was hoping to catch this show but have been too busy later. Anyway, I have a season pass set for this show to include the pilot this Thursday. :)

Plus, I get the feeling that I'll be deleting a lot of Season Pass timers due to upcoming cancellations.

While I'm thinking about Kiefer Sutherland, why isn't the show 24 in syndication? I didn't start watching the show until halfway through it's final season, and I would love to start watching the old shows on one of the Cable Networks. Seriously, I cannot help but run into a dozen CBS syndicated shows (CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Two and a Half Men, Ghost Whisperer, etc.), but I'm disappointed that I can't find 24 in syndication after airing almost 200 episodes. And no, I am not interested in renting/buying the season DVDs.

Anyway, I am glad to see Kiefer Sutherland staring in Touch. I hope it does well in the ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)