transponder 3820 H 29724

kdjuan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
anyone else having issues with transponder it was working fine a few days ago and now it nothing but pixels.
The channels are FETV,NEWSY, MNT AMERICA
thanks

it was working great a few days ago. all the other channels on that satellite are spot on.
what are your recording.

ok cool what receiver do you have i have a dymco and it records nicely

anyone else having issues with transponder it was working fine a few days ago and now it nothing but pixels.
The channels are FETV,NEWSY, MNT AMERICA
thanks

I just tried those channels and nothing, but I didn't have them before, so I did a transponder scan, and still nothing. When I bring up the transponder, it turns green for just a second, and then goes back to a red signal bar and no quality. Everything else is working fine. Not sure what's going on. I even tried a PID scan and still didn't get any of the channels. :(

getting it in fine here, on a 10 footer with a Titanium LNBF. But quality is only 60 on my miniHDre, which does not leave much margin (8psk, 5/6). It's definitely a bit touchy and was giving me trouble a few days ago. It used to be better, but not great.

Reactions: wvman
It sounds as if I may have some interference from another satellite. I plan on changing out that dish for a 10 footer come spring. I ran out of summer this year. I have a 10 footer next to it I can reposition for a few minutes to see if they come in on it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)