Traxis 3500 problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tontine

Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
I can not program any C-band satellites into my Traxis because there is no TP's entered into the software. I have bin file 1086a installed. I added a couple of TP's to the satellites. Any then reinstalled the program the TP's showed up on the antenna install page and I was able to edit them in the TP search Page. But the reciever does not see them. Does everyone elses software work? And if so what version are you using and where did you get it. Thanks in advance for all of your wonderful information to help me solve this. Mike

Check on the dmsi website, sorry don't have it bookmarked but Traxis is imported by them I think. dmsiusa.com
THink mine has 1086B running, that was the latest upgrade that fixed the sound problem with AC3 audio channels. Mine came with a good updated satellite list and I don't think I've even had to program a new sat in it.
edit to add link : DMS International Software
Just Scroll down to 3500 software , it's all listed there, even a channel editor.

Last edited:
i edited the satellite list to have both c & ku satellites with the channel editor listed
and like listed above it had a more complete satellite list ( just not the way i wanted it.)

i can't remember cause i haven't run it in a month but if you have the tp entered and it still wont see it then either check setup to see if its setup properly with a LO of 5150 or do a scan to see if it will find them then.

The latest software mentioned above does have C-Band satellites in it, but no transponders.

You can create a new transponder in the scan transponder screen.

If you can lock onto a Ku satellite, just switch over to the C-Band satellite that corresponds to that position and do a blind scan. The TPs will be found for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts