True Detective on HBO

I enjoyed it but too slow paced for me hope it starts to get a little quicker pace and if don't pick up a little more I will probably delete it!!! :)

Last edited:
Slow paced describes this show to a T.It must be pretty decent though,I didn't fall asleep.:D

My Assessment...

I like it, but I still don't know what it is nor how to describe the show to anyone. I guess it feels as though somebody tossed the shows Hannibal, The Following and Memphis Blues into a blender and out came True Detective. Oh, and don't forget to toss-in just a pinch (but not too much) of Haller in order to get Rust Cohle - partner from hell. :)

Slow, my ass! :) I was enthralled the entire hour. The time just melted. The acting in this episode was fan-freaking-tastic.

I am a little tired of dark, brooding police dramas, but this one was done right. I love the narrative. It's a keeper for me!

Wife and I wanted to like it, but alas, no more, even though Woody was a fellow Hanover alumn for her.

Last edited:
Excellent show tonight. Talk about your cops with a major dysfunction...pill-popper with a doom 'n gloom personality, and a guy with a hot wife who can't keep it zipped...with a smokin' hot bimbo. 10-out-of-10 stars just for that display of T&A. :)

That bimbo is Alexandra Daddario. Totally smok'n hot. The type of gal that would make men here completely forget that their Hoppers/Sling were having problems... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts