TruTV in HD for the tourney games

Status
Please reply by conversation.
basketball on true tv

ncaa basketball game hd is great on true tv.we can pick out the game we want to watch.thank d for getting it in hd.:eek:

There is no better place for a sports fan than DirecTV. I am extremely happy to have it back after a four month move without the ability to have satellite tv. I could almost kiss my receivers.

I could almost kiss my receivers.

dont get shocked ;)

on a side note, its funny how there were Dish subs who were saying "uh oh the mighty Directv wont have TruTV in HD for the b-ball. They'll have to watch it in SD"

yep...who looks like the idiot now :D

Iceberg said:
dont get shocked ;)

on a side note, its funny how there were Dish subs who were saying "uh oh the mighty Directv wont have TruTV in HD for the b-ball. They'll have to watch it in SD"

yep...who looks like the idiot now :D

Yep until it goes back to sd then it's the same ole d*

Facts are irrelevant when you just want to complain all the time...

It's not all stretchovision.
LOL Jason your back? Fact is they suck..So when my contract is up I will be leaving. Another fact, I will still be here bitching about them. They are what they are, really do not care what you think about it. Now shut up about me already!!! Carry on

Back, Im here several times a day...

Once you swap, and continue to carry on here, the mods might begin to consider you a troll (if you arent already one), food for thought.

Why because I complain about something I pay 200+ bucks a month for? My complaints are legit. Just because you are tired of them, doesn't make them anything other than complaining, which by the way I have the right to do. I have been here long enough and paid plenty of money supporting this site for them to not think that. Trust me I am not the only one complaining about D* just the only one that seems to get under your skin. As I said don't read them, Block me it is possible. Of move on..

A troll is someone who posts messages with the intent of a response or disrupting on-topic discussion. Has nothing to do with whether you are a owner or not, also Satguys will regulate a paying member just as fast as a non paying. We dont pay money to get privileges, and paying money doesnt give you a right to instigate card.

We all get it, you hate Directv, as stated several thousand times. Switch, hate or like Dish, and quit stirring the pot over here with ridiculous posting.

A troll is someone who posts messages with the intent of a response or disrupting on-topic discussion. Has nothing to do with whether you are a owner or not, also Satguys will regulate a paying member just as fast as a non paying. We dont pay money to get privileges, and paying money doesnt give you a right to instigate card.

We all get it, you hate Directv, as stated several thousand times. Switch, hate or like Dish, and quit stirring the pot over here with ridiculous posting.

Isn't that what your doing? Shut up already!! Go find something else to occupy your time.

I have been here long enough and paid plenty of money supporting this site for them to not think that.

sorry but being a pub member does not exempt you from the rules here. Heck I'm staff and I'm not exempt from the rules :)

While I havent seen the "HD" version the SD version honestly doesnt look that bad. And I watch enough shows on there :)
And folks have confirmed numerous times that its just a "HD simulcast" of the SD version (aka stretch o vision)

Hold on a sec...so let me get this straight, by your own admission you’re passing judgment based upon opinions of others, without seeing it first-hand?

I was watching some non basketball related content on Tru TV HD, something I’m guessing DirecTV subscribers can’t do, and picture quality is pretty damn good. Much better than Tru TV in SD, which I know (from actually seeing it in person, unlike you) how atrocious DirecTVs standard def picture quality is compared to what I get on cable.

DirecTV subscribers were bragging about how many HD channels they had at one point when a bunch of them, the Viacom channels for instance didn’t show a single thing in HD for months and months. That was okay, but this is not?

Hold on a sec...so let me get this straight, by your own admission you’re passing judgment based upon opinions of others, without seeing it first-hand?
boy you read good :rolleyes: And where am I passing judgement. I said I have seen the SD version and it doesnt look bad.

I was watching some non basketball related content on Tru TV HD, something I’m guessing DirecTV subscribers can’t do, and picture quality is pretty damn good. Much better than Tru TV in SD, which I know (from actually seeing it in person, unlike you) how atrocious DirecTVs standard def picture quality is compared to what I get on cable.

so you have to resort to trolling huh?
Right now I can flip between the HD and SD version and while there is a little difference in picture (yes the true HD looks good), having it in stretch-o-vision isnt what I want.

As for your last comment I didnt have HD then so I can't comment on that :)

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
sorry but being a pub member does not exempt you from the rules here. Heck I'm staff and I'm not exempt from the rules :)

Unfortunately dilly there made that an issue. I did not mean i couldn't be banned. I was just making the point that I wasn't a troll because I didn't agree with his obvious biased take on D*. Some people around here need to get out more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)