Tulsa HD locals?

wavoka

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Did I see that they are uplinked and will be available soon?

Am I dreaming?

uplinked to 119 on spotbeam. 2,6 and 8 but missing Fox23. They were uplinked but not available this past Wednesday.

What's the deal with Fox 23?

Any idea when they will actually be available?

I know Clear Channel had a deal with dish but since Clear Channel disposed of all their tv stations, the new owners may want carriage of My41 HD also or carriage of the VTV subchannel on 41.2

I have seen somewhere Tulsa HD will be availoable on 12/11, but I am not holding my breath. Also have seen dish is in talks with the Fox group so that may be why that FOX 23 is not aprt of the uplink. If the want my 41 it should be a proble. I have seen bigger markets getting CW and/or My Network TV.

On the Charlie Chat they said 12/11 but yes we should see it switch to Available in the 12/10 uplinks. You may or may not be able to actually add it then.

Am I missing something? Its been a long couple of days at work, but I thought the charlie chat listed them as coming this month, but only listed a couple of other markets for this week and not Tulsa.

You shouldnt have to add them if you have an HD package and have the locals.

Doesnt OKC have all 4? If so just "move" to OKC and call it done.

The problem with moving to OKC is that it is the weather capital of the world, so having the hd channels doesn't serve much purpose because everything gets preempted or they just fail to switch to the hd feed. Also NBC in Tulsa is totally HD now. They produce all their news in HD and can time delay hd for syndicated HD shows and such.

Yeah OKC has all 4 so the Tulsa Fox sounds more like a contract issue or some other kind of hold up.. Might call the station ask when they will be providing their HD feed to Dish..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts