Two receivers with Glorystar system

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Any new updates on the development of the monoblock?
Can you show us any pics of the monoblock in development?
the suspense is killing me!!!!!!

And the candidates are ........

Attachments

• MonoCrop.jpg
    MonoCrop.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 181
I'll like the one that works the best, in the cold, snow, heat and wind .... And of course, the one that needs the least retuning or refocusing. Right now, I have 3 receivers ready to use, but only one in use and I get to move it and the co-ax when I need to go to a new location.... (I can not just say buildings, as two of my 6 locations are Motorhomes!) And, no, I can not watch while moving --- my cables are too short. I will be ready for the four output one in April - plus a switch between 3 buildings. I like the idea of running one coax from the dish to the each out building.

Left to right: Telemann 1650s Satellite Meter with Spectrum Analyzer, Preproduction GEOSATpro DSR100 (next generation receiver), Openbox X820

We aren't testing monoblocks for only the outputs, we test for beam convergence, isolation for polarity and co-located satellites, gain, signal to noise, etc

several of those only have single output one shows quad

and that test receiver almost looks like a fortec passion :)

How about a linear monoblock with external inputs for connecting additional LNBFs?

Ideas we play with ......
I'm not following the need for this. Does this just act like an internal diseqc switch, or is it combining all lnbf on one line sorta like a stacked lnb combines both polarities? If it's the former, then I only see that being more frustration - just like the bsc621's with internal switches are always getting setup with the switch bypassed because it doesn't jive with existing configurations. If it's the latter, that would be interesting, but I'm not sure how useful it'd be.

I don't care if it is made out of titanium steel from the planet Mars, as long as I can utilize boh of my receivers at the same time. :up But if it could warm up my coffee in the morning as well I wouldn't mind either. :D:p

Getting psyched up!

Waiting patiently but with much anticipation. I am ready to add a second receiver. The kids love Smile of a Child so I don't get much chance to watch other programming. Thanks!

R/D process is often quite rewarding and other times, very frustrating! We have been working on one casting for many months and are now in the 5th revision.
A monoblock is now in beta testing at several sites throughout the US and Canada. We are getting closer to a solution, but requiring guaranteed performance before distribution.

Thank you for your patience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)