UH-OH after DSR922 MR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tumbleweeds

Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Southern Colorado
Had trouble getting the 922 on the 10' dish updated. Ended up doing an MR on it, which could of went a lot better had I not been distracted. I read the directions on how to do an MR per Skyvision, got distracted, came back an hour later and started on Step 1. The problem was PRIOR to Step 1 it says put dish on W5. So I got back and started reading at Step 1, which starts on G0, so guess where the dish was pointing when I did the MR? Yeah, on G0 :eek:.

I went through my 8' dish and wrote down sat locations, polarity, channels that are in the clear, are getting a DC lock or are on W5 and X4.

Anyway, on the 10' there's no X4 or W5 in the sat tiles, which I expected. I've found F4, F3, W4 and have used G9 to point to and substitute for W5, as found reading posts in this site. I am getting W5/600 and W5/601, not video but am getting the "Call your provider to subscribe" screen so at least I know I'm on the correct satellite. And a subscription is up-to-date (though I don't know if 601/SciChannel is subscribed to). But it's only showing about 10 channels above 24 and no channel 216. It won't update the tiles, there's no DC lock on any satellite and it won't add more channels. Channel count is at 729, up from 697. I set it on W5(G9)601 and did a rehit, a soft reset, a rehit, an unplug reset and set for a couple hours, more rehits through webssams, but no changes in availability of tiles, channels, etc., etc., et. al. I'm about out of ideas, any suggestions?

Thanks

Never mind, got a DC lock scanning around using T7/02. From there it downloaded X4 and channel count is up to 881, X4 is in the tiles and X4/216 is now located and locked-in with 100/82 signal. Currently down loading. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)