Unbelievable MLB Package Deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
keenan
Pub Member / Supporter

I have the same 2 credits - $24 and $63.99 - but I'm curious how your bill is only $59.65, the MLBEI 3-pay is $59.99 by itself.

I dropped HBO and Cinimax - $18.83 credit on May bill.

When Directv fixes their website and I can review my last statement I will post all of the charges and credits for May.

keenan
Pub Member / Supporter

I have the same 2 credits - $24 and $63.99 - but I'm curious how your bill is only $59.65, the MLBEI 3-pay is $59.99 by itself.

I dropped HBO and Cinimax - $18.83 credit on May bill.

When Directv fixes their website and I can review my last statement I will post all of the charges and credits for May.

Thanks, I've been trying to get my bill down to the bare minimum but I just paid about $80. The below is what I have right now.

Code:
63.99 - Choice Extra
24.00 - Starz and Showtime
10.00 - HD Access 
59.99 - MLBEI
 5.00 - Primary leased receiver
--------

-63.99 - Choice Extra
-24.00 - Starz and Showtime
--------
74.99 - Total bill (roughly, there are some mid-period billing adjustments)

Don't feel bad, I'm getting charged $63.99 and $24. This is supposed to be credited every month on the 12th.
Guess what 2 phone calls later , still no credits. I'm getting pissed.:rant:
55 minutes on the phone, and I was told I should be Getting a Credit of $63.99 and $24 within 24 hours.
He claimed his supervisor stepped out, But they will take care of it.:rolleyes:

Yea right.:rant:
They sure do have a weird way of billing you. I don't have the bill on me at the moment, but Starz and Showtime was listed on the bill at least 3 times. It was listed as a charge, then a credit, then another charge/credit and its just way too confusing to figure out. Is it necessary to actually call them to get the credit in which you received or will I somehow get this credit on the next bill or whatever?

Their billing method negates all the credit they got with this deal. My bill almost doubled to $ 116.23. They billed me for choice xtra, starz and showtime and then credited for them. Its good so far, but then they are hitting me with partial monthly charge for everything (choice xtra, start, showtime, hd access, dvr service) most of which I have already payed in my previous bill.

Not sure how much support the customer service would be on this. Is there any other way to fix this?

Their billing method negates all the credit they got with this deal. My bill almost doubled to $ 116.23. They billed me for choice xtra, starz and showtime and then credited for them. Its good so far, but then they are hitting me with partial monthly charge for everything (choice xtra, start, showtime, hd access, dvr service) most of which I have already payed in my previous bill.

Not sure how much support the customer service would be on this. Is there any other way to fix this?
Our bill too was $116. Its very strange. They told us we will be getting a credit in July, which doesn't make sense. What about June!?! Guess I will have to see how this thing plays out.

Well looks like they are trying to pull a fast one.

No Credit untill June, Got one in April ,None in May.
This is the terms of this deal.
MLB EI 3 Pay $59.99 includes Choice Extra and Starz /Showtime free for 3 months. Then Pay only$63.99 for Choice Extra for the rest of the year.
Sounds Awesome right?:)

Well look at what they sneak in.

First month I got my Instant Credit for Choice Extra pay for $63.99
So my April bill was only being charged for MLB EI $59.99

April 1-May 11:
  • $59.99 MLB EI 1 PAY
  • Choice Extra $63.99 ($63.99 credit)
  • Starz Showtime $24($24 Credit)
May 12-June 11
  • $59.99 MLB EI 2 PAY
  • Choice Extra $63.99
  • Starz/Showtime $24
NO CREDITS. 2 CSR's Claim June 12 and July 12 I'll get my other 2. OK sounds Fishy.:rolleyes:

June 12-July 11
  • $59.99 MLB EI 3 PAY
  • Choice Extra $63.99 (Credit $63.99)
  • Starz /Showtime(Credit $24)
July 12-August 11
So now what does D* do??

This Billing cycle should be free then.
I shouldn't have to pay for Choice extra or Starz and Showtime at all, Right?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts