University Network (Gene Scott) might be leaving KU??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's sad, but if current FTA channels such as "COZI", "RTV", "PBJ", "TNN", etc were made available via the Roku as live streaming channels having the same picture quality as available via FTA I might consider taking down my dishes. :eek: Ok, perhaps I would keep one for news feeds. :D

I looked for "The University Network" Roku channel last night and couldn't find it. I even looked to see if it was a "private" channel and didn't see it listed. It's interesting to note that Roku offers 198 "religious" channels.

post 1 mentions it ;)
Shows what icon to select to load the program. I didnt know originally until I someone else mentioned it. The icon is like "Understanding the Bible"

58ffee4c5cd54e73a880a33ed16a126b-hd.jpg

Last edited:
It's sad, but if current FTA channels such as "COZI", "RTV", "PBJ", "TNN", etc were made available via the Roku as live streaming channels having the same picture quality as available via FTA I might consider taking down my dishes.
That would be nice

This Roku channel was working last night although the video didn't look as good as other live streaming channels such as AMGTV. Melissa didn't look as good also from the last time I watched on FTA satellite. I hope she is in good health.

on a side note...the Roku channel is now updated with some previously recorded segments...too bad none are of old Doc :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)