Unknown Birds..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ksmithtwn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2006
Canada
Can someone help me here with alignment.. I put out my 31" tonight on 85, then moved it left (not changing the elevation) and hit another bird, it has "New York Network" and Horse Racing.. What bird is this?

I then moved left again (about the same space between) and hit another bird but I dont know what it is ither, I didnt get *anything* off the blind scan, but then again to do that I have to have a name for it to load the TP info.. can someone help me out?

Here is my cheap diagram:

- - - Unknown - - - - - - - Unknown (NYN) - - - - - - - - AMC 2 - 85 - - -

Thanks!

Thanks for that info!

BTW, the New York Network.. Is that like a emergency relif channel or NY management channel? Thats what I've gathered from it..?

I intentionally keep Lyngsat on the "north and south America" page so I will know what is next to each other and can quickly click on it to find the channels.
North & South America - LyngSat
Maybe that will help you out also.
Sometimes you can click on the actual channel and go to a webpage that tells you more about it.
About NYN
-phil

I intentionally keep Lyngsat on the "north and south America" page so I will know what is next to each other and can quickly click on it to find the channels.
North & South America - LyngSat
Maybe that will help you out also.
Yeah, I use the Lyngsat tracker page (Lyngsat Tracker same difference :) I asked here because I scanned using the satellite info I thought I was on and got nothing... thought I might have been on the wrong bird.

Thanks!

Thanks, thats actually a great list!
What do I need to get Galaxy 25, Linear LNB?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts