Unofficial: Current Customer Promo on Dec. 1st

going back to 9.99 is shooting themselves in the foot, VOOM is run by a bunch of idiots, i cant believe the dolans are actually involved in day to day operations, my voom has been horrible and of course the installer called today 3 hours after he was supposed to be there for a service call, (voom is not even working) and cancelled the appointment LOL no kidding i said as i slammed the phone in his ear

I called VOOM today to schedule the installation to two additional rooms. The CSR gave me the same deal for new customers. I do not have to cancel my old plan first or suffer any interruption of my VOOM service.

RogerD said:
I called VOOM today to schedule the installation to two additional rooms. The CSR gave me the same deal for new customers. I do not have to cancel my old plan first or suffer any interruption of my VOOM service.
It appears they have listened to our concerns. :)

RogerD said:

Be careful they will hit you with the new price increase, and maybe a commitment for # amount of month's.
I'm a charter member and I would lose this status witch will cost me a extra for one plus pack witch I get for free now for being a C.M. plus all of the above.

Yes, the price will increase to $49.99 or $89.99 from $39.99 or $79.99. But everyone is going to get the new rate starting next year anyway. There is a 6-month comitment which I do not have any problem with. I subscribe to a single plus pack with $14,90 that CSR said it will not incease, but I doubt it.