Voom will stay on pass May 1st!

wase4711 said:
Pardon me for asking this, but didn't most folks on this board complain about MOST of the stuff on the VOOM 21 Originals and how totally lame they were?
(remember the uproar over the Three Stooges on Mars, TANK, and so forth???)

And now suddenly, with the prospect of them going away for ever, everyone seems to be clamoring for them to re-appear somewhere else....

I don't get it..

It's a Voom thing. Hard to explain and impossible to get rid of once your infected.

I've thoroughly enjoyed MonstersHD (an amazing amount of programming!) and RAVE HD. Granted, I only had VOOM for about a month and a half, but I will go to the service that offers the VOOM channels if available.

wase4711 said:
Pardon me for asking this, but didn't most folks on this board complain about MOST of the stuff on the VOOM 21 Originals and how totally lame they were?
(remember the uproar over the Three Stooges on Mars, TANK, and so forth???)

And now suddenly, with the prospect of them going away for ever, everyone seems to be clamoring for them to re-appear somewhere else....

I don't get it..

Internet forums tend to fill up with people that want to voice their opinion and most often it is negative. Not many seek out a place to voice their praise, just a place to bash someone or something. So, here we've had a ton of whiners chime in with whatever they hate about Voom which isn't at all indicative of the average customer.

subdude212 said:
Internet forums tend to fill up with people that want to voice their opinion and most often it is negative. Not many seek out a place to voice their praise, just a place to bash someone or something. So, here we've had a ton of whiners chime in with whatever they hate about Voom which isn't at all indicative of the average customer.

Sorry but I have to disagree. If the average customer thought Voom was so great why were the amount of disconnects so high? And why could they only get 40K+ subs?
I had my problems with Voom and loudly voiced it here. But I did like Voom and I am sorry to see them go. I was one of the unlucky ones to be turned off last night. Even though I am fully paid up, Voom decided to turn off my service last night. They are not turning everyone off all at once. On a positive note Voom did leave my OTA functional. But I did remove the sat cable from the receiver in case they change their minds.

Any idea on a time when something will be announced?? I need to know wich carrier to call.....lolol

I will be here....TRUGGY0...on a side note....with a VERY nervous laugh....that pic is disturbing as hell......I have this hidden fear of clowns.....THAT pic just cured it and will give me OTHER nightmares.....LOL

My stb guide shows programming on voom21ONLY until Sunday morning at 6am. After that, everything just shows 'movie'

That is on ALL voom21 channels, until Sunday noon, which then shows 'No info'

So, I think that the stb guide is closer to right.

Damn this sucks, the end is near...
Who do I call now for service,wich company do I go with......ARG!/......

Be cool truggy0. Let's see what news tomorrow may bring.
I'd hate seeing someone who looks like you go on a rampage!!!

Just have to sit tight tonight and watch the pretty pictures and see what the new day brings...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts