Upcoming Cband project - Looking for a good parts supplier

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Correct, the Inverto will be mounted vertical and "0" aligned with the dish's polar axis.

The KU scalar should be mounted as close to the C-band feedhorn as possible and almost in line when the dish is parked at the top of the arc -due South. You probably should cut the C-band scalar to fit the KU scaler inserted as close as possible to the c-band feedhorn, then use a few flat straps and machine screws to attach. I don't have any photos, but several member offset multi-feed projects show the scalar cuts and strapping.

I took the cband scalar and lnbf off the dish and worked on Ku at the dish center with zero results. I also tried a offset GeosatPro PLL lnb to see if I could get any blip of signal at all but no luck. I'm a little concerned that the mesh is not appropriate for Ku....hmmmm. I don't want to lose PBS on 125w

Taa Daa!
IMG_20151031_6474.jpg IMG_20151031_49636.jpg

Today I took one of the supports off and added the prime focus Inverto Black Pro LNB and C120 feedhorn.
I made the Titanium C1WPLL the sidecar. It doesn't have a scalar but seems to be fine without it. Most signals are in the mid 70's
I lost a few Ku signals but most of what I want it coming in very well.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this project. This would not have happened without all of you "satellite guys".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)