This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Upgrade Questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Thats cool.:up I was just going by what was posted and what our company does. We do install AT9's for the HDDVR customers as well. I was not aware that everyone was not doing the same.

The Tate said:
Thats cool.:up I was just going by what was posted and what our company does. We do install AT9's for the HDDVR customers as well. I was not aware that everyone was not doing the same.

No problem, the whole thing was just based on a rumor. If it was up to me I would throw them on all installs and just be done with it. Once it's there it's there.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I've decided to go ahead and wait for the installer. Mainly because I'm not totally sure where would be a good spot for the dish. I did run two new lines from just inside the basement where the lines from the dish will come in to where the TV is.
Sounds like I will most likely get the Triple Dish. From what I understand the Triple Dish has four lines. Is this correct?

My Order

So here's my order - looks like I'm getting the AT9, right?

Order Detail:
DescriptionUnit PriceQuantityPrice
Swap ReplaceImplied DVR IRD $0.001 $0.00

Handling $19.951 $19.95

Standard Professional Install $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV HD Rec. (Expanded HD Prog. Capable) $0.001 $0.00

Yes, that's what the 5 lnb means.

Status
Please reply by conversation.