Venting about increased cost

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The HD extra pak is worthless. I cancelled it also. When it gets to the point where I have to cancel HBO because of price increases I will be buying an HDtivo and heading to FIOS.

I wish I had a nickel for everytime you said you were moving to FIOS. We wouldn't have this recession anymore, because I could bail everybody out.

Promo price forever?

When I ordered Direct about 4 weeks ago I asked the rep how much it would cost after the first year. He said that whatever the promo price is after the year is what I will be paying. Does this sound right?

When I ordered Direct about 4 weeks ago I asked the rep how much it would cost after the first year. He said that whatever the promo price is after the year is what I will be paying. Does this sound right?

That does not sound right. You will not get a new promo pricing once your one year is up. You will be paying regular pricing at that point.

That does not sound right. You will not get a new promo pricing once your one year is up. You will be paying regular pricing at that point.
I just referred a neighbor to D* and the d*mn CSR told him the same thing. I can ASSURE you, they will NOT give you the promo price. I called recently (as my 2 yrs. was about to expire) and got exactly $5 off for three mos. WHOOOHOOOO, partay!:cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts