Video Game Deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last edited:
On Redoctane.com, for today only, you can get Guitar Hero Smash Hits, a Microphone, and a drum set for Wii or 360 for $99. If you don't have a mic or drum set, I'd highly suggest that you get this package.

Another day, another Guitar Hero Sale...

On Redoctane.com, you can get a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar and microphone bundle for only $49.99 with free shipping, as opposed to paying $79.99.

Yet ANOTHER Redoctane.com Guitar Hero sale:

You can get Guitar Hero: Smash Hits and Guitar Hero: Metallica with a free t-shirt and 2-day shipping at a discount. Here's the prices:

PS2: $49.99
Wii: $59.99
360/PS3: $69.99

Not a bad deal overall, but I have a feeling that if you just held out for a little while you'd probably get a better discount on these, or could just get them used.

Gamestop is having a July sale. A number of games have been discounted to $20 and some of them are actually decent (NBA 2k9, HAWX, Bionic Commando, etc.) They also have major discounts on Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits. They all cost less than $100 (except for PS3.)

Gamestop.com - Summer Sale Event

Madden 2010 at Amazon $56.99

Pre-order Madden NFL 10 for any system before 8/13, and get a $10 Amazon gift card. The $10 will come via email within 10 business days from end of the promotion. One per household.

I sure hope the game is good this year.

Yet ANOTHER Redoctane.com Guitar Hero sale:

You can get Guitar Hero: Smash Hits and Guitar Hero: Metallica with a free t-shirt and 2-day shipping at a discount. Here's the prices:

PS2: $49.99
Wii: $59.99
360/PS3: $69.99

Not a bad deal overall, but I have a feeling that if you just held out for a little while you'd probably get a better discount on these, or could just get them used.
Looking back I kind of wish I had taken advantage of this deal.

Another day, another RedOctane.com sale...

Oh.. excuse me.. GuitarHeroStore.com sale.

Enter the code GHS10 at checkout to receive a 10% discount on everything in the store (excluding pre-orders.) The offer expires 7/24.

The price has dropped at Amazon for Madden 10. $54.99 with a $10 amazon gift card ,$44.99. I have a friend who got his copy early . He had to review it. He's loves it. And he was not a fan of the other Madden games. He was a 2k5 player. He said it's better then 2k5 and the best Football game ever. I had a feeling it was going to be good.

The price has dropped at Amazon for Madden 10. $54.99 with a $10 amazon gift card ,$44.99. I have a friend who got his copy early . He had to review it. He's loves it. And he was not a fan of the other Madden games. He was a 2k5 player. He said it's better then 2k5 and the best Football game ever. I had a feeling it was going to be good.
Nice to know it only took EA 5 years to reach that achievement..

Nice to know it only took EA 5 years to reach that achievement..

That's for sure. 2009 was a major step back . I don't have the info in front of me but I thought Madden got a few people from the 2k5 crew to come in to help the game. It looks like it worked. The reviews are incredible.

Dang it! Madden has burned me so many times in the past that I will rent it and then decide if I want to buy it.

Another day, another Guitar Hero sale. Actually there's 2. One is apparently if you buy Guitar Hero WT Guitar Bundle for PS2, you get ANOTHER guitar for free. So for the 2 of you here still playing GH on your PS2, check this out:
Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle plus Free Kramer Guitar - PS2

The other deal is, to put it lightly, f***ing incredible. If you pre-order Guitar Hero 5, you can get a copy of Guitar Hero: Van Halen for FREE. Let me repeat: For FREE. The offer is a little vague, but apparently a bunch of them come with special codes and stickers that you can use to redeem with Activision.
Guitar Hero® 5
This seems to work with every retailer. I'm getting mine via Amazon.com. For $1 more than standard shipping you get On Day delivery (its the last option in checkout.) Gamestop offers 2 free songs, but its Gamestop, and if its free, how good can it be (Remember those 20 free songs that came out for RB2? No of course not!)

Here's some more information from Activision:
"This is a gift w/purchase, so it applies to anyone who purchases the game before the set date. As long as you purchase the game in September (which includes all pre-orders, past and present) you will get a copy of GHVH. This is a mail-in offer that allows people the chance to get Guitar Hero Van Halen prior to it being available at retail. There is no cost associated with this gift with purchase offer."
Source:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts