Video Game Deals

As long as your video card is decent it should.

...and that would be the weak link in system apparently (128 MB dedicated graphics memory). Actually I am unable to run the game, but the graphics are a little glitchy. For free, it was worth the experiment.

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet & Clank: ACIT to become Greatest Hits titles already? Maybe..... check it out:

Sony To Add Two More To Their PS3 Platinum Hits List - PS3 News

If Sony keeps doing this, it will be harder for me to justify making certain games day one purchases. Based on how long it took Uncharted 1 and R&C: ToD to drop in price, I felt I the pre-order bonus route was going to be my best price on U2 and R&C: ACiT for a while. As it is I'm waiting out Bioshock 2 and the new Prince of Persia game until I can grab them for < $30. And even though I pre-ordered Modnation Racers, I'm a bit on the fence about cancelling and waiting out a price drop.

One page to keep an eye on every Monday is the Xbox Marketplace Deal of the Week. Every week a bunch of new sales go up. I don't want to update it here weekly since you can just check that page or look at Major Nelson's blog. This week there's a number of sales on some classic games like Worms 2: Armageddon, Duke Nukem 3D, Call of Duty Classic, BF 1943, and one that I've been waiting a WHILE to come down in price, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.

nothing on the steam summer sale has really caught my attention yet :(
I think I am just holding out to upgrade to a 5850 and finally run BFBC2 in its full glory.

Steam is having Daily Deals in commemoration of QuakeCon. Today,you can get Oblivion insanely cheap, for $8.49 which includes ALL the DLC that has been released. There will be new deals each day from now to the 15th.

I bought reach from amazon and they have 98 cent drop date shipping and i got 20 bucks to my next game purchase.
So fallout is coming for 40 bucks and that one gives me 10 dollars towards the next game, Fable 3.

Amazon really has some great deals and shipping is saving me 9 bucks over gamestop even without the credits.

Amazon has specials today, Gold specials and also a deal until saturday.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/

that link might not work so just go to their side and to the games area and it should be there

Amazon Double Dip - Save $10 + Get a $30 Game Credit When You Buy Two Qualifying Titles
Through Saturday, November 13th, buy two or more qualifying games and get a $30 video game credit. Purchase titles from the list below, and the credit will be automatically applied to your account within two days of shipment.

Note: You may need to add the games to your cart separately if they are not on the same page.

Offer good while supplies last. Eligible product must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All qualifying items must be added to cart and purchased in the same order. Shipping fees and taxes may apply. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time. *See full terms and conditions below.

With their coupons I got Black ops for 41 shipped overnight. Took that 20 dollar coupon and used it on enslaved and got that game for 5 dollars as I post this that game is 25 dollars on their Gold special today

Assasins Creed that drops next week cost me 0.00 with a coupon and 41 bucks for trading Reach in.

lol i'm using the hell out of their gimme crap back system

You can't use that $20 game credit for buying BO yet. They don't give it to you until the game ships. Must have been from another game you bought.

It has shipped though as they go out Monday

They gave me the 20 dollars at 4 am today since it went out monday and i got enslaved before the sun came up today

Thank you for purchasing “Call of Duty: Black Ops” from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned 200 Pre-order Bonus Points. 200 Pre-order Bonus Points are worth a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of any item from the Amazon Video Games store shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Your Pre-order Bonus Points must be redeemed by 11/30/2011. To redeem your reward, simply visit Amazon.com: Video Games: Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PSP, Mac & PC games, accessories & more, add any item from the Amazon Video Games store shipped and sold by Amazon.com to your shopping cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.