Video Game Deals

Mass Effect 3 is the Gold Box Deal of the Day at Amazon today: $29.99 for PS3 or 360. That was the price point I'd been waiting for, though I'm a little surprised to see it so soon.

Better jump fast on this one because odds are it's an error (or the BEST DEAL EVER)...

Walmart is selling preorders of Assassin's Creed 3 for the Xbox 360 for $15. I am NOT making that up. You can get AC3 for $15 (excluding shipping and tax.) You also get some perks including access to an extra mission and a $4.99 VUDU credit. As I said, this is PROBABLY a glitch considering the PS3 version does not have this sort of discount, but from what I've read Walmart is pretty good at owning up to their mistakes and allowing sales like this to stand, and if they don't in this case then you can just cancel.

Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360) w/ Wal-Mart Exclusives of a Bonus $4.99 in Vudu Movie Credits and an Exclusive Added In-Game Mission: A Dangerous Secret: Games : Walmart.com

Vintage stuff I own: Original pong console (takes 4 D batteries), Coleco, Atari 2600, NES and Sega genesis. Modern consoles are PS3 (multi-media only), Wii and 360 (gaming only).

For those who dont know me, back in the early 80s, my folks owned the first arcades in the state. The basement was used as a "storage" area.. and I can still remember playing Donkey Kong, Warlords, DK Jr and Frogger for hours and hours.

Cheers, K

Vintage stuff I own: Original pong console (takes 4 D batteries), Coleco, Atari 2600, NES and Sega genesis. Modern consoles are PS3 (multi-media only), Wii and 360 (gaming only).

For those who dont know me, back in the early 80s, my folks owned the first arcades in the state. The basement was used as a "storage" area.. and I can still remember playing Donkey Kong, Warlords, DK Jr and Frogger for hours and hours.

Cheers, K

I used to have a Donkey Kong arcade machine in my basement when I was a kid.

You can get Metro 2033 for free by liking THQ on Facebook. They give you a code to redeem on Steam. It appears that it is getting hammered right now as I can't download on Steam at the moment, but for free you may as well keep trying.

Cheers, K

I gave away my 2600 about 5-years ago along with 20+ games. I had not played it in years, but I still miss it for nostalgia sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)