Vince Young a Head Case?

Maybe it was just Temporary Insanity

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. - If Vince Young isn't sure he wants to play football anymore, he didn't show it Wednesday. He reported to work, watched part of practice with a wrap around his sprained left knee and avoided reporters wanting to talk about his mother's comments indicating he doesn't want to play because of the negativity he's faced since being booed heavily during a 17-10 win over Jacksonville. ..."

AP story.

Ok...let me RE-PHRASE.....I DOUBT nobody can take THAT kind of pressure...

....better?

Actually, if you said this you would mean that you doubted that no one could take the pressure, meaning you thought some people actually could. You should say "I doubt that anybody can take that kind of pressure," meaning you don't think that just anyone could take it. :D

Amazing how 2 different points of view can both be correct. The bottom line may be that Young doesn't have to be an NFL QB. He did receive a free education (I hope he was smart enough to finish his degree, and no, that shouldn't be misinterpretated). I guess I just feel more sympathy for those of us that weren't blessed with superior athletic skills.
Oh yea he finished and got his degree. Matter of fact he invested all of his signing bonus! He bought his mom a house but other then that just money to live and help out family! Heck him and Lendale were room mate so they could save money! :D

Well, I know I couldn't, so I quit the NFL so that I could spend my days posting on this fine site.:D

lmao.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts