Virgin Island at 99W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can someone point me to a post that has ALL the info for channel editing an OpenBox S9?

Do I download an editor and and use a thumb drive to transfer?

I deleted all my 99W channels and re-scanned and now there's a lot of channels missing besides NBC & FOX.

In the AliEditor folder open the AliEditor Configuration Settings file and change: Chip Type=M3601s . Save the file then change the file to read only. This should keep the AliEditor software in the correct mode to provide advanced settings.

Nice Tip!

Thanks for all the help.

I read elsewhere that Using Firmware HDS2-10-07-11 , and blind scans work fine on the S9 for NBC & Fox I didn't see an upgrade with that date in the files section.

Tried Firmware 07012011 and it still wouldn't scan 'em in so I guess I gotta learn to edit channels. Going to craw back into the woodwork now.

Oh, this was for an OpenBox S9.

hds2-11-03-21 is in downloads here, i think. that would be 2011-03-21. little bit older than your firmware but i like it and it doesn't have the moving dish display if the satellite you are moving to has signal on the transponder. and it doesn't lock up as some of the others do. charlie

Thanks carlospr43, I haven't been in the forum here for a long time, so when NBC went black, I came here to find out what was going on and found this thread and the pids you posted. I noticed the screen go black just like woodheat on the new pids, but I attribute it to my Azbox being temperamental as usual, since after I deleted and reentered them they work fine.

Could not using the channel editor correctly cause the problem I'm having? Channels diapering or going black? Maybe by not doing a master reset or by having to change the file to .abs or .dbs? What is the safest way to use the S9-loader_Editor_HD not to corrupt the channel list?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts