Vita?

It would be nice if they would start using these small teams to make new Vita games instead of porting everything ever made for PS3 to PS4. That being said, the PS4 is clearly selling very well and the Vita isn't so it's understandable that they wouldn't want to waste resources on it. They PS4 had some more new games shown off today so it's clear that's where all their money and talent is going. Honestly I'd rather have more AAA exclusives on my TV than the Vita.

Anything these little teams could put out would probably be similar in scope to all the indie ports the Vita is getting anyways though. If these small developers had the manpower and skills to create exciting new games they probably wouldn't be little port studios in the first place.

If you have a Vita you might be due for some compensation thanks to the FTC. Apparently Sony misrepresented the Vita in the early days and now has to pay up. It's not much but you could get either $25 cash or $50 in PSN money.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/25/sony-will-refund-consumers-over-deceiving-playstation-vita-ads/

Too bad. It looks like I bought my Vita in November 2012 so I'm a couple months past the cutoff date. For those that didn't read the article you had to buy your Vita before June 1, 2012 to be eligible. I would have put that $50 PSN credit towards a digital copy of Dragon Age.

Too bad. It looks like I bought my Vita in November 2012 so I'm a couple months past the cutoff date. For those that didn't read the article you had to buy your Vita before June 1, 2012 to be eligible. I would have put that $50 PSN credit towards a digital copy of Dragon Age.
Yes, hence why I said you MIGHT be due for a refund. Actually few people are going to be able to take advantage of this. The Vita came out February 15th, so it's less than 6 months from the original release. I do remember those ads they referenced where it really did look like you could just "pick up and go" with any PS3 games via remote play, and I didn't even know that they flat out lied about being able to play over 3G (although I can't imagine how laggy such an experience would have been.)

Just a quick plug for the Vita for playing Diablo 3 while watching sports on tv. It works great and is the only reason I've been able to find time to play recently.

Reactions: king3pj
Just a quick plug for the Vita for playing Diablo 3 while watching sports on tv. It works great and is the only reason I've been able to find time to play recently.

I do this too. During baseball season I would often put the Tigers game on the TV and play Diablo with remote play on the Vita.

Remember that class action lawsuit I mentioned a while back over the fact that Sony blatantly deceived consumers about the "pick up and go" ability of the Vita? Well, a settlement was reached in the class action lawsuit. I know at least 1 person here mentioned they were directly affected by this, and others may be as well. In any case keep an eye on your email and spam folders and check this link for more details.

https://vitaclaims.com/

So, this is what the box for Hotline: Miami and it's sequel looks like in Japan for the Vita..

1271345110610574952.jpg

"And that was nearly all House had to say about the Vita, as he was much more focused on the potential of the megapopular PlayStation 4 and services like the game-streaming platform PlayStation Now and the live-TV portal PlayStation Vue."

Umm...wouldn't those services find a bigger market if Sony gave more people reason to own a Vita, which could also offer those services.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)