Voom Charging Sales Tax

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just got off the phone with Voom and talked to to different CSR's and they both said the same thing ALL Sat company charges sales tax! I said no they dont they tried to tell me it was hidden in their pricing but it was there. LOL
My online bill says nothing about sales tax added but it comes to a total of $52.20

So its
$39.90
$9.50
______
$49.40
+ tax % not sure what they are charging 5%, 6% ,7% nothing seems to work
$52.20

Just figure it out they are charging 7% it only charge to the $39.90 no tax on the rental How nice is that .

I can't believe all the belly aching over a few $'s for Sales Tax. I pay Sales Tax with Comcast Cable and Verizon and every other company. Whats the big deal. Its the American Way. If sale's tax would make you consider leaving a service then you really should. By the way your beloved Directv and Dish will be charging Sales tax very shortly. Wait and see. Then what will everyone Whine and Complain and use as an excuse. I'm Going back to E**, I'm going back to D**. Go people Go!!!

stevo714 said:
I can't believe all the belly aching over a few $'s for Sales Tax. I pay Sales Tax with Comcast Cable and Verizon and every other company. Whats the big deal. Its the American Way. If sale's tax would make you consider leaving a service then you really should. By the way your beloved Directv and Dish will be charging Sales tax very shortly. Wait and see. Then what will everyone Whine and Complain and use as an excuse. I'm Going back to E**, I'm going back to D**. Go people Go!!!
The sales tax, which no other sat service charges, is"Just another Brick in the Wall", so to speak. GET RID OF IT!!

What I find upsetting is not the amount of money as much as VOOM not being honest about the sales tax. And when you call their bluff then they just say thats the way it is. They can't give you a valid reason way they are the only satellite company charging sales tax. And They are the only company. Except in Tenn and Ohio were Direct has filed a law suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)