Voom drops improper state sales tax!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
tax credit

talked to csr today and said that everyone should be getting credit.She said that voom's computer has figured it wrong the whole time.She talked like they are gonna still charge tax though that the computer just figured it wrong.Don't know if it is true or not just thought i wold pass it along.Also she said that there is nothing in the workes for super dma mapping(multiple mapping dma's)she said that they couldn't do it legally it is just a rumor.

trey0522 said:
Also she said that there is nothing in the workes for super dma mapping(multiple mapping dma's)she said that they couldn't do it legally it is just a rumor.

Don't believe this much of what CSRs tell you. They are half true half false. They are working on the super-dma. There's nothing wrong legally to do this. Apparently this is the same csr who is stating that the FCC does not allows you to get multiple DMAs. That's just plain nonsense.

dma

Funny sean thats exactly what she said fcc won't allow it.I figured i should take it w/ grain of salt have u heard anymore on it sean (super dma)

trey0522 said:
Funny sean thats exactly what she said fcc won't allow it.I figured i should take it w/ grain of salt have u heard anymore on it sean (super dma)

I am in stand by right now. Trying to get more information. But as far as I know they are working on it.

Sean Mota said:
Don't believe this much of what CSRs tell you. They are half true half false. They are working on the super-dma. There's nothing wrong legally to do this. Apparently this is the same csr who is stating that the FCC does not allows you to get multiple DMAs. That's just plain nonsense.

Sean can I get multiple DMAs?
How?

Kentstater72 said:
Sean can I get multiple DMAs?
How?

If you can receive them within your area the answer is yes. You just use the scanning software. However, this may give you the station but the PG will not be part of it. This is what the super DMA is supposed to fix as well as those stations picked up by the scanning software for which the station is not sendin PSIP information.

Rember to point your antenna in the correct direction to pick up any other DMA. If you live too far away from other DMAs, you will have the same problem with or without the "super DMA".

[grin]
Geez, could you guys pleeeze keep this thread on-topic.

[wink] [wink] [nudge] [nudge] [say-no-more]

;)

Kentstater72 said:
Thanks you guys, I am now saving $3.32 a month in Michigan. Now I can enjoy a cigar while watching the Series.
You can either enjoy a decent cigar or an entire box of El Producto's :) Back when I was growing up in Michigan, my Grandfather could purchase a box of White Owl and an 8-pack of E&B with your monthly tax savings.

My sales tax is down $6 and change but I'm still being taxed fo the stb rental.

Aren't we supposed to get refunded for the past improper sales taxes, though?

Shelly

shelly said:
My sales tax is down $6 and change but I'm still being taxed fo the stb rental.

Aren't we supposed to get refunded for the past improper sales taxes, though?

Shelly
My last bill said to look for credits for these previously collected taxes on the next bill. So I am hoping I'll see a complete refund of all of them on the next bill.

La. got it

I live in Louisiana....and I noticed my bill was smaller today....it was the tax difference....hope this doesn't mean VOOM will go up on their prices after the 1st of the year

:rolleyes:

kirkdj said:
I live in Louisiana....and I noticed my bill was smaller today....it was the tax difference....hope this doesn't mean VOOM will go up on their prices after the 1st of the year

:rolleyes:
I just confirmed the $10 increase from a supervisor. everyone is going up to $49.90 & $89.95

Well That Su_ks!

Well they keep doing more and more to make people look at other service companies such as D. They reduce it $5 then go up $10!

Their just like the state....(I'm civil service) everytime we get a raise, they increase our health ins. and take it right back!

kfried001 said:
I just confirmed the $10 increase from a supervisor. everyone is going up to $49.90 & $89.95

This actually happened months ago. But those that had signed up a while back were grandfathered in at the lower rates until the end of the year. Which is when I'll probably be dumping the VaVaVoom package.

So, do we get a check or credit, with interest, when they were stealing that money for whenever you signed up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts