Voom Customers!

Uplink

Satellite Guy
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 3, 2004
Dear Voom Customers,
if this voom shutdown really does go through i am interested in buying used voom receivers and hd antennas to use for ota broadcasts.

pm me if you think you may want to do this, will work out details.

if i were you guys i would wait until i was told from voom before you go giving or selling this reciever that could get way in you pocket if they decide that they want this stuff back.

t

And I would add why should we send our used receivers to Uplink? For all we know he could be going to sell them on E-Bay. Hey, I would like to get my holiday shopping done early so everyone please send me your used VOOM receiver so that I have enough to use as OTA STBs for all my friends and family :D

I plan on holding on to mine. They will be so rare it will be like a family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation. Perhaps my Great Great Great Great Grand Son can sell it for millions on the Antique Road Show.

I may have only been a customer for a week now, but they'll have to pry the receiver and the remote out of my cold dead hands if they want it back.

i will pay. thats what i meant by working out details (like payment and shipping).

and i only need a few.

Uplink said:
i will pay. thats what i meant by working out details (like payment and shipping).

and i only need a few.

go on ebay and get some of them stolen receivers they are sell on there no one on here is will to give up there stuff with a chance that they may to send them back to voom.

t

uplink probably is voom, seeing how many peeps will ship the box back for next to nothing !!!! lets see $15 shipping or send installer out to pick up between $70-$90 ???
lolololololololololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)