Poll: What Screen Size do Voom customers prefer?

Whats up with this poll? The title is "What screen size do Voom customers prefer?" yet the poll is "what size do you WATCH". Heck, I *prefer* 60"+ but my wallet can only justify a 30" set.

Give me a year though, I'll have the 60"+ set I want.

--Dan

Funny you should ask...

dankgus said:
Whats up with this poll? The title is "What screen size do Voom customers prefer?" yet the poll is "what size do you WATCH". Heck, I *prefer* 60"+ but my wallet can only justify a 30" set. --Dan
dankgus, If the poll QUESTION was NOT (what screen size do you watch?), then just like you pointed out, you’d vote for a 60+ screen, and I think you’d be in the majority. We would end up with a lopsided poll, with 100% of the votes for *over 60* defeating the purpose. ;)

The TITLE however, is meant to show members, who happen to be viewing the thread listings, what the poll encompasses, that being the preferred screen size of Voom users. :)

Sorry for the confusion... :eek:

126" Optoma H31 projector (theater)
65" Toshiba CRT RPTV (living room)
~ 75" Infocus X1 projector (bedroom) I'm just projecting this onto the wall for the time being so I'm not sure what size the screen is.

I think Voom looks very good on all of the above. I probably don't nitpick about PQ as much as some. Compared to DVD Voom HD is definitely a big upgrade in PQ. Compared to DirecTV Voom is better when the PQ is at its best.

I like my 65" JVC just fine...yes some of the HD is amazing don't get much better IMO :)

IF they made a widescreen Sony CRT XBR larger then 34" i would run out and buy it today. As far as Vooms PQ compared to DVD or DirecTV's HD i wouldn't say it's definitely better or even a big upgrade. Some of my SuperBit DVD's look as good if not better then Voom's PQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)