Voom HD is Coming June 26th through 28th

Watched for about an hour this morning. Thought HD News was disappointing. Saw some classic Pink Panther shorts on ANIHD, very nice. CFL game was on World Sport. Looks like RaveHD has some good music stuff. Didn't scan the guide to much to see the movie offerings. It was nice to flip through the 700's and see a lot of true HD though. PQ was excellent on the channels. Can't go wrong with more HD choices for no additional cost. Hopefully they keep this up and start adding more of the national HD channels that are already out there and the ones coming down the road.

Last edited:
I had to leave early this am. I did not make a comparison but I will as soon as I get a chance. You know what is nice is that with the extra storage on CV box, one has the opportunity to really use the extra storage. Right now I am thinking of getting even bigger Hard Disk.

Watched for about an hour this morning. Thought HD News was disappointing. Saw some classic Pink Panther shorts on ANIHD, very nice. CFL game was on World Sport. Looks like RaveHD has some good music stuff. Didn't scan the guide to much to see the movie offerings. It was nice to flip through the 700's and see a lot of true HD though. PQ was excellent on the channels. Can't go wrong with more HD choices for no additional cost. Hopefully they keep this up and start adding more of the national HD channels that are already out there and the ones coming down the road.
is anyone getting pq break-ups or black outs on the Voom channels? this is happening to me..not all of them but it seems it gets worse the higher you go esp Gameplay
:confused:

The newer HD channels on my former Adelphia/Comcast cable system were placed at the upper-end of the cable frequency RF channels) due to space concerns. Lots of people had problems with pixilation, macro-blocking, blank-screen, etc. They finally had to move them to another frequency.

BTW,

Voom is only going to get better. I had email conversation with their producers. These guys are working all over the globe with production company doing new programs. It is only fair to say that it can only get better from here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts