VOOM OTA Mapping Problems? (Channels listed are not as expected)

Thanks Ilya! I have checked antennaweb.org in the past, and oddly enough, the first time I checked (about a month or so ago) both stations were listed, now they're not. At any rate, an update to what's going on... earlier today when I turned my system on, I was getting the Fox station. I decided to go check and see if I could get the WB, and I couldn't. However, when I switched back to Fox, it was gone again. I called VOOM and told them what happened. Their solution is to send me an even bigger upgraded antenna. I hope this works, but I'm a bit skeptical considering I'm already getting a good signal strength for the RF where the stations I'm missing are broadcasting from. I guess time will tell.

I checked my settings and it shows NO power to the OTA, using a diplexer. It shows power to the dish but none on the OTA, is this normal? I thought that the point of the diplexer was to deliver power to the OTA from the dish, but shouldn't it show it getting power? I think I could also be mapped incorrectly also, it says my mapping is 0016, what ever that means.

ROLLZROYCE said:
I checked my settings and it shows NO power to the OTA, using a diplexer. It shows power to the dish but none on the OTA, is this normal? I thought that the point of the diplexer was to deliver power to the OTA from the dish, but shouldn't it show it getting power? I think I could also be mapped incorrectly also, it says my mapping is 0016, what ever that means.
The power reading in the system setting menu is the power of the signal. Are able to watch any of your locals?

Sean,

Can you please request these OTA channels to be added to the PG? I can get them in Cleveland with a signal strength of about 90+.

50.1 WEAO-HD
50.2 WEAO-SD

They are a PBS affiliate out of Alliance, OH.

Thanks!

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts