Voom signs for more Equator content

tdillon

Loster then I Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 9, 2004
10/4/2004 3:56:00 PM

Voom’s Equator HD channel can no longer say it has Never Been There, Never Done That.

The Rainbow DBS-owned HD network acquired the exclusive HD U.S. rights to Never Been There, Never Done That, 20 one-hour documentaries “that explore some of the most astonishing places and traditions,” Voom said Monday.

Voom reached the agreement for the documentaries with MICO, which represents the program library of Japan’s NHK.

Source: http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA458214.html?display=Breaking+News

Voom's giving a good push for EquatorHD... please just push the PQ a tad higher so it looks like Rave, and we're golden.

I agree totally -- its a great channel if they can just get rid of the mosquito noise. Content is excellent but PQ is lacking. Please work on this Voom!

I know that this will sound like a complaint, but it is an ongoing observation and suggestion.
Shouldn't I have seen this on the Voom website?
Shouldn't this be content that is promoting Voom to prospective subs?
As much as I appreciate this post, and I will watch this series, I question if Voom is getting the credit they deserve for their continued improvement.

I am addressing Voom, get your website to be more dynamic and use it to communicate with us loyal Voomers, and to let us know that you are moving forward.

Odd thing: Last night I watched a few minutes of the Arctic show and the PQ was quite good, not as good as DiscoveryHD but much better, no mosquito noise. If they can do it with this show, why not the rest?

DarrellP said:
Odd thing: Last night I watched a few minutes of the Arctic show and the PQ was quite good, not as good as DiscoveryHD but much better, no mosquito noise. If they can do it with this show, why not the rest?
Interesting. I watched Artic Mission when it was 1st shown (~2 weeks ago) and the mosquito noise was there. Perhaps, they've changed something. Let's keep watching this channel to see it it has improved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts