Voom started to send lettters & Brouchures

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
My tenant just got a letter from Voom attached with a brouchure promoting VOOM. Basically the same information that we all know. One thing I noticed from the brouchure. It is very similar to the Sears brouchure except that it does not advertize INHD, INHD2 & TMCHD. It does have Show-HD, HBO-HD, Cinemax (without HD), Starz (without HD). The sears brouchure stated that these will be coming soon. This brouchure assures that HBO-HD is already offered by VOOM. Talk about misleading advertisement. I saw no asterik or comment about HBO-HD not being on V* or coming soon. I wonder how people that are unawared of the channels, are going to react if they sign up and see no HBO-HD.

Maybe this is an indication that HBO-HD (HBO package) is around the corner. Maybe within two weeks from today.

Hey Sean...

There's always TOMMOROW. :)

I am hearing new channels may be showing up as soon as tommorow. What will they be? I guess we will wait and see. :D

If that's so then expect Playboy (spice)-HD, HBO-HD and Starz-HD. I would not speculate any further than this by tomorrow. Next week they might add the others. It's going to be a very early Christmas for VOOMERS. :)

I got one of those last week, until then hadn't even heard of Voom, mine was just like you said, a letter and brochure which also listed HBO, I called before ordering and they said they were still in negotiations for HBO

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hey Sean...

There's always TOMMOROW. :)

I am hearing new channels may be showing up as soon as tommorow. What will they be? I guess we will wait and see. :D

Hey, thats not fair. Just because you run one of the best forums around.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts