Voom started to send lettters & Brouchures

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
My tenant just got a letter from Voom attached with a brouchure promoting VOOM. Basically the same information that we all know. One thing I noticed from the brouchure. It is very similar to the Sears brouchure except that it does not advertize INHD, INHD2 & TMCHD. It does have Show-HD, HBO-HD, Cinemax (without HD), Starz (without HD). The sears brouchure stated that these will be coming soon. This brouchure assures that HBO-HD is already offered by VOOM. Talk about misleading advertisement. I saw no asterik or comment about HBO-HD not being on V* or coming soon. I wonder how people that are unawared of the channels, are going to react if they sign up and see no HBO-HD.

Maybe this is an indication that HBO-HD (HBO package) is around the corner. Maybe within two weeks from today.

Hey Sean...

There's always TOMMOROW. :)

I am hearing new channels may be showing up as soon as tommorow. What will they be? I guess we will wait and see. :D

If that's so then expect Playboy (spice)-HD, HBO-HD and Starz-HD. I would not speculate any further than this by tomorrow. Next week they might add the others. It's going to be a very early Christmas for VOOMERS. :)

I got one of those last week, until then hadn't even heard of Voom, mine was just like you said, a letter and brochure which also listed HBO, I called before ordering and they said they were still in negotiations for HBO

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hey Sean...

There's always TOMMOROW. :)

I am hearing new channels may be showing up as soon as tommorow. What will they be? I guess we will wait and see. :D

Hey, thats not fair. Just because you run one of the best forums around.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts