Watch ESPN App

Status
Please reply by conversation.

flair6

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Anyone know if there has been any progress with DirecTv and the Watch ESPN app? I am surprised that DirecTV being so heavily sports focused they have not worked this out. Also any news on PAC 12 network?? Thanks for any info.

watch ESPN app, have nothing do with direcTV, the app work with your internet provider

It does have everything to do with directv, dish or your cable company if you want to watch espn, espn2, espnu or espnnews through the app. If all you want is espn 3 then that can go through your internet provider. The app has been expanded to include all espn channels and it is tied to your tv subscription now.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

i have it on my ipad, because got also got Time Warner also in the house but i can't figured out to get verify on the website

It does have everything to do with directv, dish or your cable company if you want to watch espn, espn2, espnu or espnnews through the app. If all you want is espn 3 then that can go through your internet provider. The app has been expanded to include all espn channels and it is tied to your tv subscription now.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

from the Android App
Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and, in some instances, your Internet service provider

In our area, TW *road-runner* would not authorize the traffic unless you also have TW cable.. ie. the ISP was veto-ing the fact that you subscribed to ESPN.

On the Android app, DirectTV isn't on the list of providers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts