We Must Be Getting Close

Shades of the Logitech Revue. ;) I'm probably the only one who bought one of those things. It was a weird one with HDMI in as well as out. (Your Dish receiver out went to that HDMI in.) Kinda clunky and there were never very many apps designed for Android 3.0.
I had one of those also and I don’t remember how much I paid but it was definitely too much. Matter of fact I found it doing some house cleaning yesterday and put it in the dumpster.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Hey, a member just sent me a message and told me they now show these devices on the DISH website. I have not personally checked as I am at a meeting with a Dr. So, maybe someone can verify.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was looking through my parents online account, and noticed these were now listed on their site.

Hey, a member just sent me a message and told me they now show these devices on the DISH website. I have not personally checked as I am at a meeting with a Dr. So, maybe someone can verify.
Well that verifies it... :D

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well the word I got today is that the Joey 4 will not be out until this summer but no word on the wireless Joey for, which is pretty cool looking that it sits flat like a typical newer style Joey. Also that anybody who is going to add the hopper Plus will also require upgrades to the new Joey's so that gives you a little different perspective on the earliest that we can start to see these

These have nothing to do with the 4K Joey.
Since we already have Multi-View on the H3 what are they talking about?

Important Things to Know​

• Hopper Plus must be paired with Joey 4 for a whole-home experience
  • The USB-C cable that comes with the Hopper Plus cannot be exchanged for a longer cable
  • Multi-View Coming Soon

so it another box that is connected via usb? or is usb stick attached to hopper 3? I wouldnt might this special seeing i can just watch all i stream from hopper3/4k joey

and i assuming that addon serves hopper 3 and joeys attached to it?

And are release a newer version of 4k joey? would be most intrested in that seeing how hot these 4k joeys run

I only have 1 tv conected to Dish, my other tvs are hooked up via HDMI. I do not need a joey4, so I guess that I will stick with my Roku Ultra on a separate input to my AV Receiver.

so it another box that is connected via usb? or is usb stick attached to hopper 3? I wouldnt might this special seeing i can just watch all i stream from hopper3/4k joey

and i assuming that addon serves hopper 3 and joeys attached to it?

And are release a newer version of 4k joey? would be most intrested in that seeing how hot these 4k joeys run
I believe that the Hopper Plus will require the new Joey 4's if one needs Joeys for other TV's. Also, it states that the Hopper Plus is to be "paired with a Joey 4"

So, in other words, as I understand it, if anyone wants the Hopper Plus, then they must also upgrade all the Joeys they currently have. The question will be what the upgrade cost will be and what any additional MONTHLY fees/costs will be.