Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hey

Just joined, looks pretty cool here. I have a Pansat 3500, VS Extreme, CW 600, and a Mitsubishi 1500 DLP projector w/100" screen. Been playing with this stuff for a few years now, hope to learn some more here.

Thanks,

help need to start somewhere

Tired of cable company spanking me every month. Need to start from scratch and educate myself. Where do I start?

Hi everione.

I am new around here.Iam loated in CT.
Have a problem, maybe someone can help.
Trying to set up a FTA sistem to get RTPI from AMC4 101W, have a 85cm dish and a satwork st3688 digital receiver.The dish is set and the signal is strong but can not get anything on the receiver even doing blind search.
Am i doing something wrong?
Is the dish to small?
Is the receiver not good? Please appeciate some help,this is driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Hi, just found your site. I live in Switzerland and i'm also in a satellite forum here in Europe. We receive a big amount of satellite tv stations from hole Europe and north of africa with many languages. I live on the country side without any tv cable and so i built may own receiving station: 4 satellites with one dish from 5° east to 28°east.
The only tv station from USA is CNN.
I live here with my women and son (26 years of age)
But i do not only look tv! I'm riding racing bike and mountain bike, go snowboarding and skiing, and in summertime i swim in the rheinriver. When i don't make sport i take my MG cabriolet (imported from USA) and drive up to the mountains.
Well that's me and i like it this way.
kenia

Hi to all members old and new. This is one great site and I have learned a great deal from it. I especially enjoy the Directv, fta,and equipment reviews. Keep up the great work.

Hello to All

Hi everyone I see a lot of members here ..I hope your crew will be helpfull..since I am new to FTA i will try to learn from you ...glad that I found this site...

Hello

This is a great place to learn about many things, not only Satellite Systems. My english is not the very best, but I can read very well.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me were to go about getting familiar with the site rules, how post questions, etc.
And also to place donations. I most admit I'm completely lost here.
Please help.
Very best regards.

Hello To All

Hello to all. I am happy to be apart of this satellite family that is pretty damn nice. I have no idea why I wasn't a member earlier I have had satellite since the USSB days.

I will setup profile up and get all of my info together. As I said before thanks!!!