Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Welcome! This place is addictive! If you enjoy it as much as many, why not become a Pub Member and Supporter? Money well spent and might save you a bunch in the long run. (In my case it has cost me a bunch as I have found encouragement here to upgrade almost everything...but money I glady spent...!)

My first post - Thank you

In my research to get a good working antenna setup for my location, I have come here and "another" forum. Thank you for all the useful info. :)
I also come here to read all about digital OTA Television.

Jon

Hello, I've been reading your forums for a while and finally decided to join. I live in the States and have StarChoice. Love it, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hello. My first post.

Hello my name is Keepee. This is my first post and I already feel welcome at this site. I hope to learn a lot and maybe even in time contribute to this great site in the future

leemex

Hi: Thanks for the warm Welcome. I have been an FTA user for a few years. I am currently living in Guadalajara Mexico, but will be moving to Las Cruces NM this weekend.I won't be there long as I will be spending the winter in Mazatlan. I have sold everything I own incliding my Viewsat Extreme and antenna. I hope to get set up anew in Las Cruces this spring.

FTA newbie here. Happy to find this site. thanks for the information. ALL suggestions gratefullly accepted. I will be ordering a system soon. HG

Hello folks. I am new. I am really enjoying reading about your site, and look forward to learining more from all the great folks who post. Thank you. This is Great!
D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)