Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Welcome! This place is addictive! If you enjoy it as much as many, why not become a Pub Member and Supporter? Money well spent and might save you a bunch in the long run. (In my case it has cost me a bunch as I have found encouragement here to upgrade almost everything...but money I glady spent...!)

My first post - Thank you

In my research to get a good working antenna setup for my location, I have come here and "another" forum. Thank you for all the useful info. :)
I also come here to read all about digital OTA Television.

Jon

Hello, I've been reading your forums for a while and finally decided to join. I live in the States and have StarChoice. Love it, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hello. My first post.

Hello my name is Keepee. This is my first post and I already feel welcome at this site. I hope to learn a lot and maybe even in time contribute to this great site in the future

leemex

Hi: Thanks for the warm Welcome. I have been an FTA user for a few years. I am currently living in Guadalajara Mexico, but will be moving to Las Cruces NM this weekend.I won't be there long as I will be spending the winter in Mazatlan. I have sold everything I own incliding my Viewsat Extreme and antenna. I hope to get set up anew in Las Cruces this spring.

FTA newbie here. Happy to find this site. thanks for the information. ALL suggestions gratefullly accepted. I will be ordering a system soon. HG

Hello folks. I am new. I am really enjoying reading about your site, and look forward to learining more from all the great folks who post. Thank you. This is Great!
D.