What are you playing right now?

I play with Heisman difficulty with no user created players and otherwise normal settings, but even so the scores can get ridiculously high sometimes. Typically my teams average in the 100's and my opponents in the 30's. Last night for example, I was playing at Alabama, a rivalry game, and it was a tough game they had almost 700 total yards against my 500. Their QB ran all over my team with over 200 yards rushing and a couple of touchdowns. I still won the game 74-56. I attribute the lackluster defense play to a young defense and the fact that I like to take chances blitzing often. I've got an all freshman secondary except for one senior SS and all sophomore LB's except for one senior LB.

On ps2 i've been playing madden 06, gt4 and pgatour 06. On my psp, gta:lcs and socom fireteam bravo online (killer games). On my pc, black n white 2 and civilization 4. I wish i had more time to play but with work its kind of hard.

Call of Duty 2 and NFS Most Wanted

Mainly NFS, because the kids need to be in bed when I play COD and for some reason my wife doesn't like to sit there and watch me play games :rolleyes:

On XBox360. I've been locked into Project Gotham Racing 3 the last few days. I've only played the single player games so far to build up my fleet of cars until I'm ready to go online.....

Don't forget to walk around the garages. There are two video games there... Geometry Wars 1 and 2 (Time limited versiions to get you hooked on the XBox Live Arcade full versions). If you play both you get an achievement point boost to boot. I just got all of the Lamborghinis in the game and got a badge for that as well....

My favorite thing to do...... load a bunch of your CDs into the game to improve on the awful music built into the game. Then go to the Dashboard and select your playlist to play instead of the game's defaults. Don't Fear the Reaper helps set the mood perfectly for Street Racing.... (and a lot of Aerosmith and Thurogood tunes)

I'm also playing DOA4 (I just finished the Story Mode and umlocked all the movie clips and got........ a Spartan from Halo to fight with )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)