What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Speaking of Amazon and British cop show recommendations, I'm watching season 2 of Line of Duty.

Thanks. Added to my list.

More Brit cop stuff: On Netflix, recently watched the series based on Harlan Coben novels: The Stranger, Safe and The Five. And season 1 so far of Marcella.

Thanks. Added to my list.

More Brit cop stuff: On Netflix, recently watched the series based on Harlan Coben novels: The Stranger, Safe and The Five. And season 1 so far of Marcella.
By the way, AMC is currently airing past seasons of Line of Duty, with a new episode each week. They are currently midway through season 2. The previous seasons and episodes may still be available as VOD without having AMC Premiere (at least they are for me via YouTube TV). It might be worth setting a recording with the assumption they'll eventually get to season 5, which isn't free yet for Prime members.

Currently watching The Ranch ....
Sam Elliot, Ashton Kucher, Debra Winger ...

I never did see a Thread for it, seeing its 4 years or so old, I'm not sure if there was one or not.

We just watched Season 3 of SWAT, that was the last of the current season shows that we had saved onto the Tablo, now onto streaming shows for (my guess) the rest of the year.

But that is only if I can get my wife to quit watching Food Network during the day, I hate that channel.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
We just watched Season 3 of SWAT, that was the last of the current season shows that we had saved onto the Tablo, now onto streaming shows for (my guess) the rest of the year.

But that is only if I can get my wife to quit watching Food Network during the day, I hate that channel.
I wonder what CBS and NBC are going to do with all the cops shows they have?

Finished season 2 of Marcella last night. Season 3 drops on Sunday. Not sure where I'm heading next. Maybe check out Space Force.

The limited series Guerrilla on Showtime. Didn't realize how timely it would be. The description doesn't say anything about the black civil rights movement in England, just "set against the backdrop of one of the most explosive times in U.K. history" and "radical underground cell in 1970s London." So far so good. Stars Freida Pinto and Idris Elba.

Started season 2 of Travelers on Netflix last night. The creator was involved in the Stargate franchise so there are a number of familiar faces.

Since there's hardly nothing on tv these days except starting Sunday with Yellowstone and NOS4A2 I am going back to 2001 and start watching Alias on Amazon Prime. I've always liked watching Jennifer Garner.:heartbeat2

Since there's hardly nothing on tv these days except starting Sunday with Yellowstone and NOS4A2 I am going back to 2001 and start watching Alias on Amazon Prime. I've always liked watching Jennifer Garner.:heartbeat2

I may rewatch that again eventually too. Never watched it when it was broadcast but bought the series through iTunes and watched about six years ago. I enjoyed most of it.

Reactions: Howard Simmons