What are you Watching?

4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.

Reactions: Foxbat
4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.

Cool. I missed it. I love aviation history. What did they show or discuss?

Are you related to William Lendrum Mitchell?

Is that series any good? I've been debating whether to watch it but I do have it on my watchlist on A.P.

Yep, first season better then the second but the second was still very good.,

Finished Penny Dreadful City of Angels. I hope it returns. I enjoyed watching Natalie Dormer's characters.

On to The Woods on Netflix.

Why Women Kill - Much better than I expected. Lucy Liu is a scene stealer and almost every scene she's in is laugh out loud funny.

All Rise - Against my better judgement ( ;) ) I decided to check out this courtroom drama. It's actually pretty entertaining in spite of the unrealistic portrayal of the court system typical of the genre. Don't know if I can binge all 20 episodes, however.

Both on CBS All Access

Line of Duty, s.3
Bosch, s.3
(Both on Prime)

I'm down to three weekly shows I record on linear TV: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Stargirl, and The 100, which is on a two-week hiatus. But some sports are back . . . at least for now.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Look into "The Coroner" on the CW in the middle of August. It's a Canadian show and most shows coming from Canada are pretty good.
I definitely have my eye on Coroner, though I'm generally not a fan of crime-dramas when someone with no business doing in-the-field murder investigations (e.g., a coroner, mystery novelist, lawyer) is constantly out in the field investigating murders.

I'm actually more interested in Dead Pixels later in August, though it looks like a ripoff of Felicia Day's The Guild.

Reactions: Howard Simmons