What are you Watching?

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.

Reactions: Foxbat

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.
Cool. I missed it. I love aviation history. What did they show or discuss?

Are you related to William Lendrum Mitchell?

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
Finished Penny Dreadful City of Angels. I hope it returns. I enjoyed watching Natalie Dormer's characters.

On to The Woods on Netflix.

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Why Women Kill - Much better than I expected. Lucy Liu is a scene stealer and almost every scene she's in is laugh out loud funny.

All Rise - Against my better judgement ( ;) ) I decided to check out this courtroom drama. It's actually pretty entertaining in spite of the unrealistic portrayal of the court system typical of the genre. Don't know if I can binge all 20 episodes, however.

Both on CBS All Access

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Line of Duty, s.3
Bosch, s.3
(Both on Prime)

I'm down to three weekly shows I record on linear TV: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Stargirl, and The 100, which is on a two-week hiatus. But some sports are back . . . at least for now.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Look into "The Coroner" on the CW in the middle of August. It's a Canadian show and most shows coming from Canada are pretty good.
I definitely have my eye on Coroner, though I'm generally not a fan of crime-dramas when someone with no business doing in-the-field murder investigations (e.g., a coroner, mystery novelist, lawyer) is constantly out in the field investigating murders.

I'm actually more interested in Dead Pixels later in August, though it looks like a ripoff of Felicia Day's The Guild.

Reactions: Howard Simmons