What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.

Reactions: Foxbat
4th of July celebration from the National Mall and While House . Really interesting aviation history. Of course I’m related to the father of the Air Force.

Cool. I missed it. I love aviation history. What did they show or discuss?

Are you related to William Lendrum Mitchell?

Is that series any good? I've been debating whether to watch it but I do have it on my watchlist on A.P.

Yep, first season better then the second but the second was still very good.,

Finished Penny Dreadful City of Angels. I hope it returns. I enjoyed watching Natalie Dormer's characters.

On to The Woods on Netflix.

Why Women Kill - Much better than I expected. Lucy Liu is a scene stealer and almost every scene she's in is laugh out loud funny.

All Rise - Against my better judgement ( ;) ) I decided to check out this courtroom drama. It's actually pretty entertaining in spite of the unrealistic portrayal of the court system typical of the genre. Don't know if I can binge all 20 episodes, however.

Both on CBS All Access

Line of Duty, s.3
Bosch, s.3
(Both on Prime)

I'm down to three weekly shows I record on linear TV: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Stargirl, and The 100, which is on a two-week hiatus. But some sports are back . . . at least for now.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Look into "The Coroner" on the CW in the middle of August. It's a Canadian show and most shows coming from Canada are pretty good.
I definitely have my eye on Coroner, though I'm generally not a fan of crime-dramas when someone with no business doing in-the-field murder investigations (e.g., a coroner, mystery novelist, lawyer) is constantly out in the field investigating murders.

I'm actually more interested in Dead Pixels later in August, though it looks like a ripoff of Felicia Day's The Guild.

Reactions: Howard Simmons