What channels do you want in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know it'll never happen but would like the superstations as they are my only source for the cw.

I agree about the HD on the superstations--it would be nice--I only have one of them--a cw---it's the only SD channel I watch--as we have no cw in our market anymore--and I watch Supernatural.
Or better yet--get me a local CW in HD--like the one out of Omaha.

The rest of TMC and Encore channels are not available in HD from the source.

TWC X-tra HD (both E & W feeds) have very much had HD feeds for quite some time now. If you look at Lyngsat, they are carried in the same pods as the other Showtime/TMC HD feeds...

As far as the Encores, Encore Black & Suspense have been in HD since around last December...Brighthouse Cable & some TWC & Charter systems have already added them to their systems.

You can see all these "source" HD feeds right here on G13, x-ponder 9:

http://www.lyngsat.com/Galaxy-13-Horizons-1.html

So the only Encore feeds w/out an HD feed, are Westerns, Family & Espanol. (although some TWC system have published channel change notices that Westerns HD & Family HD were coming, but appear that someone either "jumped the gun", or are flat-out incorrect...)

Last edited:
Don't make fun of me. BYUTV. We watch the sketch comedy show Studio C. I also watch Audio Files from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts