What channels do you want in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
you guys know what i would like to see in HD LSN 24/7HD,universal sports HD,RSNS in HD 24/7,Fusion HD,fox sports 2HD,all the preniums movie channels in HD.
Thanks

And dish should never have a contract dispute or raise their bill ever, because I pay for my channels also.

***hopefully obvious sarcasm***

Even when the HD counterpart does not exist?
then no but if its out there it should be carried out side of rerun networks and even then for the non hd rerun networks there is the technolgy to up convert these older sd shows into near hd quality. most set top boxes will do this now days.
Its 2014 who doesn't film their shows using hd equipment.

There are several channels who create NO original stock, ie, Chiller.

Trying to remember...with the exception of Disney/ESPN, how long has it been since any new HD added? I would guess well over a year. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not national, but within the past year, the Minneapolis/St Paul area has gotten ION, CW, and an ABC sister station.

Beyond that, I think the last upgrade was IFC/Sundance/Fuse when the AMC dispute was resolved.

Everything that is broadcast in HD should be retransmitted in HD. It should be in every contract that a cable or satellite company has with the broadcasters. Broadcasters should not be withholding HD because of any contract dispute.

I am surprised the broadcasters haven't charged extra for/withheld sound quality, captioning,non-English languages, the right to list their channel/channels in the guides, usage in prime time, etc.

My opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)