What channels do you want in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For me, just get the rest of premiums in HD. Other than that, what's really left that we need HD for? Also, off topic, but what was the point of doing the Esquire Net. By it seems from the guide, it's G4 without the video game shows.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

For me, just get the rest of premiums in HD. Other than that, what's really left that we need HD for? Also, off topic, but what was the point of doing the Esquire Net. By it seems from the guide, it's G4 without the video game shows.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've watched a few shows of Esquire and actually liked them. Brew Dogs was a great show.

I'd like Showtime Beyond (SBYND) in HD. The newest Dish .pdf channel guide does indicate it's available in HD on ch. 323, but it's only in SD on my VIP receivers here in the NYC area. Anyone know why? Everything else comes through okay..

Ok once and for all.....we want all the channels in HD. Even the text screens for channel movement,resist a state tax,test pattern,etc... Easy and simple response.

Trying to remember...with the exception of Disney/ESPN, how long has it been since any new HD added? I would guess well over a year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

with the recent debacle of not carrying a actual Longhorn football game in HD, i say, 24/7 LHN HD. and the rest of the RSNs as well (only LHN and Fox Sports Southwest in my area).

and not to mention Fox Sports 2 so i can see the replay of NASCAR Race Hub in HD as i normally watch NBCSN's NASCAR America at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts